Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She ain't left him. She's with him in Hickman's POX.

I'm curious about this partnership as well. Unlike Sabretooth, Emma may be able to keep Mystique in check. But typical that's an answer we're not getting. lol
    I meant how did she go from weapon X to masquerading as cap for emma. she couldn't have a hold over her so she must be fighting for mutual survival with Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If you remember the visions that Blindfold had, in none of them did she die by any method that the Marauders would use.

I think the Marauders were going to protect her.
    Yeah, I think so too. I think the Marauders were in the Morlock tunnels trying to save Blindfold from the O.N.E. They didn't kill any Morlocks but they probably killed O.N.E. soldiers, which attracted attention to themselves. Emma was probably hoping that the Marauders would stay off the O.N.E. radar but they aren't the most reliable people to use for a mission so they went off script and killed O.N.E. soldiers. When you put it in context it even makes more sense why the Marauders were so surprised that people thought they killed the Morlocks.

Guessing Emma dies by Logan or ONE unless she is depowered.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I meant how did she go from weapon X to masquerading as cap for emma.
    We may get an answer of Mystink at some point, but for now Rosenberg is too busy fridging characters to address what she's doing here or how long this partnership with Emma has been going on & what it's based on.

And Hell, that's if any of this even matters after HOX and POX. it may all just be filler to take up space until then.We see Hickman's POX panel Creed is in that fugly Weapon X suit, and Mystink is with him. So Hickman may pick back up on some crap from Weapon X.

Emma just sold the x-men to stop being tortured. That is bad she should be willing to die to protect the x-men.

at least Anole is innocent here, poor kid.

Her love for Scott is pathetic, I understand is a way to make Emma simpathetic to the readers. But she is so dependent of him, often this is the only thing going on for her.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Ey, Rosenberg or JDW if you are reading this stop glorifiying this degenrate ship. It is grotesque, let it die.
    Unless of course you're promoting cheating, isn't adultery romantic?
    Cyclops has looked like an absolute dick just for this repulsive relationship and to prop up Emma, it is enough. Let him be a half decent person at least.
    If throwing Emma out of Scott life leaves him just half decent...It is worse than I thought

BANNED

We may get an answer of Mystink at some point, but for now Rosenberg is too busy fridging characters to address what she's doing here or how long this partnership with Emma has been going on & what it's based on.

And Hell, that's if any of this even matters after HOX and POX. it may all just be filler to take up space until then.We see Hickman's POX panel Creed is in that fugly Weapon X suit, and Mystink is with him. So Hickman may pick back up on some crap from Weapon X.
    oh well it looks like sabrestink forever. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Guessing Emma dies by Logan or ONE unless she is depowered.
    Can Logan go through Emma's diamond form? Sincerely I dont know.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

oh well it looks like sabrestink forever. lol
    Oh good name. I was using Crystique. Or JobberStink. They can all work.

Or best of all Pu**yStink. Best describes my thoughts on that pairing. lol

I wonder if Rachel getting the PF back in X-Force causes a reset of the timeline and erases this entire run of Uncanny. I keep wondering if all 3 stories are going to intersect in July, Uncanny, X-Force, and AoXM. If something happens where the three stories coalesce and it resets things.

Uncanny is really depressing. The whole book just made me sad, I was hoping Emma was free of the O.N.E. but they obviously have her and her entire team rigged with head explosives. They proved their point when they killed Vanisher right in the middle of the street. I am really hoping Mystique is free of the devices and she is able to act on Emma's behalf without the O.N.E. knowing what's going on.

I have a feeling Emma isn't going to fight Logan, she will probably let Kwannon read her mind so Logan can get the whole story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma just sold the x-men to stop being tortured. That is bad she should be willing to die to protect the x-men.

at least Anole is innocent here, poor kid.

Her love for Scott is pathetic, I understand is a way to make Emma simpathetic to the readers. But she is so dependent of him, often this is the only thing going on for her.

If throwing Emma out of Scott life leaves him just half decent...It is worse than I thought
    another strong female character rendered helpless as the stinky humans Lord it over her. this shit is getting old. its not enough to put the X characters out of their misery in one go instead they are slowly killing them one by one to kill time. Never came across such blatant disregard for characters.

He has hot claws now

So no one commenting on Rosenberg killing yet another character? RIP Vanisher. Yost and Kyle made me a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    He has hot claws now
    Thanks, I hate it.

another strong female character rendered helpless as the stinky humans Lord it over her. this shit is getting old. its not enough to put the X characters out of their misery in one go instead they are slowly killing them one by one to kill time. Never came across such blatant disregard for characters.
    That is a lot of dead mutants