Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So no one commenting on Rosenberg killing yet another character? RIP Vanisher. Yost and Kyle made me a fan
    I have so many things to criticize from Rosenberg that killing another character has become white noise to me.

BANNED

So no one commenting on Rosenberg killing yet another character? RIP Vanisher. Yost and Kyle made me a fan
    Kyost killed him first.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kyost killed him first.
    And they have resurrected him only to kill him again, as Rosenberg did with Mandarin only to make Punisher look like a badass.

It's pathetic.

Convinced now X Men are leaving Earth it is a lost cause by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    And they have resurrected him only to kill him again, as Rosenberg did with Mandarin only to make Punisher look like a badass.

It's pathetic.
    Do you think Emma may have faked some of these deaths? Like Rahne, Blindfold, and Loa. Is it possible that their deaths were actually faked and they are still alive. I am very suspicious of Blindfold and Loa at the very least and wondering if Emma faked their deaths. Guido died sacrificing himself so the other New Mutants could escape. Chamber died fighting the Marauders. Vanisher was outright blown up by the O.N.E. I can't see how the guys deaths could be faked because they all went down in various forms of battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    So, somehow Emma has a actual heart.......(proves my whole theory......Scott was probably her first love, yet for him it was........yeah, we know who......)
    If cyclops is Emma first love, seems like he isn't her true love. at least for the people who follow Morriosn's run logic

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I have a feeling Emma isn't going to fight Logan, she will probably let Kwannon read her mind so Logan can get the whole story.
    How does Logan even remember Emma if she wipe his memories of her? Kwannon must have awoken them maybe? I got confused at this.

Do you think Emma may have faked some of these deaths? Like Rahne, Blindfold, and Loa. Is it possible that their deaths were actually faked and they are still alive. I am very suspicious of Blindfold and Loa at the very least and wondering if Emma faked their deaths. Guido died sacrificing himself so the other New Mutants could escape. Chamber died fighting the Marauders. Vanisher was outright blown up by the O.N.E. I can't see how the guys deaths could be faked because they all went down in various forms of battle.
    I do not know anything anymore, with the grimdark and depressive that is all this maybe the whole story is a hallucination of Cyclops while drowned in his own blood in Death of X.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I don't think their deaths were faked, (minus maybe Guido as he had the TO virus in his system so he could have lived) but I do think as another poster said that Elixir may use ONE soldiers to revive our fallen comrades in the last issue.

All the deaths are great. It's like when you have to just swallow some medicine that tastes really bad.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Convinced now X Men are leaving Earth it is a lost cause by now.
    I like UXM 19, but you're right. This whole book made me feel depressed. I was hoping that Emma got away and was waging a secret war, but it's even more hopeless than that, she is waging a secret war, but she is operating in a situation where everyone she cares about is being threatened with death and her every action is being monitored. It makes me feel like almost all the hope has gone out of the X-books, I guess that's part of what they were doing with Disassembled, but it's hard to read this book with no hope at all. It's been gut-wrenching ever since Ruth/Blindfold died and I still hope that her death was faked because Ruth and Rahne's deaths were so horrible because they didn't even get to go down fighting, it was just tragic.

BANNED

It's pathetic.
    He was ressurected without explanation 7 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I don't think their deaths were faked, (minus maybe Guido as he had the TO virus in his system so he could have lived) but I do think as another poster said that Elixir may use ONE soldiers to revive our fallen comrades in the last issue.
    If all this concludes that in the end Elixir resurrects them all I think Rosenberg will be able to overcome Chuck Austen.

Or maybe this is all in Emma's mind and none of it is real. She is being used by the ONE to find secret s that the x men may have.

If all this concludes that in the end Elixir resurrects them all I think Rosenberg will be able to overcome Chuck Austen.
    How else can this end? The X Men all die only to get revived by Xavier on some planet in space?