Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I continue to love this book. Love Vita's handling of the characters, and I hope they get a book post Age of X-Man. Seeing two of my favorites interacting (Polaris and Dani) was the highlight for me.

I want all the new mutants back in the 616.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The issue starts with Bishop talking with Forge. Forge says that everything he is doing is for the prisoners well being and Bishop will be re-integrated to society by the lunch time.
    Forge says that everything is better after Hope Summers died.
    Bishop then question if a world without love and friendship is the way of getting rid of hate. Then wonders what happened to Jean, if she thinks he is dead or abandoned her.

Bishop talk to prisoners that remember their past life before the prison.

dani has a conversation with Polaris, about all the times Polaris broke out but just for the next second everything is just the same. They plan to do a riot.

Bishop and Beast start to fight with the purpose of attracting the guards. Guards show up.
    A guard is attacked and they see he is not real

Forge and Legion discuss, Legion attacks Forge that free the prisoners of the collar dampeners. Everyone remember their past lives

So the riot starts

Art is so good,.

PS: I didn't found any preview for this issue
    Another good issue. The speech bubbles from David make me think he is not totally in control and another persona may have some influence or another entity. The Dani Moonstar mystery still lingers, Nice to see more of Forge perspective of his situation. Lorna remembering recent disruptions and her convo with Dani adds a layer to the confusion of who or what is real?