Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Cthon is one of my favorite villians becuase of how connected he is to so many different characters the fact he is thors uncle do to him being Thors bio mom gaias brother for example or that he created vampires and werewolves and the ngrai monsters that the x men fought once.
    Last edited by Jovos2099; 08-29-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Yeah he's a fun one. I know Jessica Drew has ties to him.

Was Angela referred to as Asgard's Assassin there for awhile? If that's the case, then the Strikeforce team has 3 assassins on the team - Jessica, Bucky and Angela.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yeah he's a fun one. I know Jessica Drew has ties to him.

Was Angela referred to as Asgard's Assassin there for awhile? If that's the case, then the Strikeforce team has 3 assassins on the team - Jessica, Bucky and Angela.
    Yeah, that was the subtitle of her first ongoing.

Mighty Member

Blade, Thor, and Captain America notably absent. We don't always get to see entire teams in previews, but given that Blade is on both the Avengers and on Strikeforce, I'm curious what the fallout from his secret team being discovered is going to be...especially since he's still on the Avengers through the last solicitations

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Blade, Thor, and Captain America notably absent. We don't always get to see entire teams in previews, but given that Blade is on both the Avengers and on Strikeforce, I'm curious what the fallout from his secret team being discovered is going to be...especially since he's still on the Avengers through the last solicitations
    I think Blade is going to be running interference.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I think Blade is going to be running interference.
    I really would like to see a Jess & Jack team-up in Strikeforce.

jess and jack.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Who ever acquires said digital copy please share with the rest of the class what you learn!!

Oh I will be acquiring it (and also picking up a copy from my LCS later in the day)

BENNETT, YARDIN, QUESADA, More Join STRIKEFORCE #1 Covers Line-Up

https://www.newsarama.com/46794-stri...-1-covers.html
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

First series I've actually ordered all the variants for. Both Tini Howard and German Peralta will be at NYCC so I plan on getting a couple signed

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    BENNETT, YARDIN, QUESADA, More Join STRIKEFORCE #1 Covers Line-Up

https://www.newsarama.com/46794-stri...-1-covers.html
    Huh, the three characters I'm most interested in, Monica, Hellstrom and Wiccan, are only on one of the six or so covers... Guess I know which one I'm going for!

Damn whoever made these Variants is a huge Angela fanboy my god, Monica, Damien, and Billy got no shine.
    Last edited by Journey; 09-05-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Damn whoever made these Variants is a huge Angela fanboy my god, Monica, Damien, and Billy got no shine.
    Yeah Angela and Blade are on most of the covers. I mean...Blade makes sense because he's putting the team together. But the TPB solicite refers to the team as Asgard's X-Force - so that could be why Angela is on so many?

Oh hey, this is out next week.

Marvel's website is saying the director's cut is clocking in at 120 pages -does that sound right to you? I wasn't thinking it would be that big?
    Last edited by Seren; 09-17-2019 at 07:16 PM.