Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Probably not since this team is trying not to spread what they know.
    It does seem like they're bringing in everyone's background and team though. We've seen Hulkling, the Avengers, and Satanna so far.

Yeah...they're trying not to spread it and failing. Though really it only seems like Hulking and Satanna know of it? I don't think the Avengers have figured it out yet.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 45 is live! In it we Discuss Lockjaw, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and Marvel Rising #0!
    Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter!
    Pull List:
    Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Marvel Rising, Death of the Inhumans, The Life of Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Spidergeddon, Spider-Force

Today's issue was amazing and I want Tini to write these characters forever.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 45 is live! In it we Discuss Lockjaw, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and Marvel Rising #0!
    Pull List:
    Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Marvel Rising, Death of the Inhumans, The Life of Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Spidergeddon, Spider-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Today's issue was amazing and I want Tini to write these characters forever.
    Agreed! I hope this book lasts awhile.

I really really hope so too.

It had a big drop by on sales from issue 2 to 3 but I blame that on the fact that no one posted a preview til Sunday after all the other preview had been posted. Several people told Tini on Twitter they didn't even know issue 3 came out.

Hopefully nthis issue does better.... there's more chatter about it.

Also, I am really happy Tini reminded everyone WHY Jess has a problem with shape shifters. Loved the scene between her and Angela too.
    Pull List:

This issue was great for character development a little weak as far as action though. I do wonder why Tini loves this issue so much it was fun by all means but 2 and 3 were perfect for me anyway.