Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Sounds about right, House of X's was that long.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Definitely a horror vibe for this story methinks?

STRIKEFORCE #4
    (W) @TiniHoward (A) German Peralta (C) Juan Jose RYP
    Blade and his team are on the hunt for the changeling Doctor Doom. But there’s a storm brewing on the horizon — and by the time it’s through, this team will be forever changed. Secrets — and swords — will fly.

IMG_20190919_130819.jpg
    Last edited by Seren; 09-19-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Definitely a horror vibe for this story methinks?

STRIKEFORCE #4
    (W) @TiniHoward (A) German Peralta (C) Juan Jose RYP
    Blade and his team are on the hunt for the changeling Doctor Doom. But there’s a storm brewing on the horizon — and by the time it’s through, this team will be forever changed. Secrets — and swords — will fly. IMG_20190919_130819.jpg
    Team is forever changed only 4 issues in.

EIther way, Doom being involved sounds fun.

I need interiors to stew over.

Like this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Doom being referred to as ''changeling'' makes me think that might not be the real Doom there, but someone posing as him.

What the? Looks like this issue has been through a rewrite!

That doesn't match what you posted earlier, Seren.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I like it better than the "these aren't villains, they're heroes!" Or whatever it was before

Well the pic I posted is from the Previews Catalog from about a month..maybe month and a half ago? I actually Like the second one better - Two of Carol's closest friends are involved in this. It makes sense she'd call them out.

Also, they removed the names of the characters for the final. That makes me think what was written in the preview catalog was intentional?

Or maybe they wanted to keep it more vague in the original Preview?
    Last edited by Seren; 09-19-2019 at 03:47 PM.

So I've noticed with variants, plus the cover art this Artist has a serious Angela Fetish. Sis is always front and center every cover she's not even the leader...
    Last edited by Journey; 09-19-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Well there is apparently some nod to war of the realms if the TPB solicitation means anything. It's been called Asgard's X-Force so. I'm assuming Angela has a big part to play

The Avengers discover a new superhero team in this Strikeforce #1 exclusive

https://aux.avclub.com/the-avengers-...tri-1838250713
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

There is an NYCC exclusive Strikeforce cover featuring Jessica