Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Tomorrow's the big day. We feelin' Godzilla or John Wick?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tomorrow's the big day. We feelin' Godzilla or John Wick?
    Baba Yaga.

Not John Wick though. The actual folkloric Baba Yaga. She'll fly the team around in her mortar and pestle, bite people with Adamantium teeth (she was part of Weapon X and got an upgrade from iron) and in general be the emotional heart of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    As I recall, he appeared in an arc of VENOM (the Flash Thompson series) where it was revealed that Daimon had magically created multiple copies of himself (for reasons I can't recall at the moment) and some of them were good and some were evil. That accounted for his all over the map characterization for a few years there.
    Ah, so Jim Starlin's Thanos was not the only one to use that out? Nice to know. I like the Son of Satan.

Peace

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Could be spinning out of something in the Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider story in Avengers, or maybe this is a Marvel #1001 thing.
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/11...923843/photo/1

Different font, but only seems relevant as a tease based on the news later today.

edit: just saw a comment on that Tweet that there is a Ghost Rider show, so maybe it is for that.

Johnny wouldn't be hype, I hope it's for a new Blaze book spinning out of Challenge of the Ghost Riders.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/11...923843/photo/1

Different font, but only seems relevant as a tease based on the news later today.

edit: just saw a comment on that Tweet that there is a Ghost Rider show, so maybe it is for that.
    The hashtag says MarvelComics, though, so it's likely about that. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a Midnight Sons group... Although if we had to have a GR on the team, I'd prefer if it was Danny, as I think he's been needing more attention than the others as of lately.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The hashtag says MarvelComics, though, so it's likely about that. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a Midnight Sons group... Although if we had to have a GR on the team, I'd prefer if it was Danny, as I think he's been needing more attention than the others as of lately.
    Well blaze is technically still dead

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It's a pre-solicits episode of Pull List - they're probably announcing several books.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My best bet is Spider -Woman.
    i KNEW IT.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Is that a new costume? Looks more like Jessica's classic duds, but the spider emblem looks different.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I'm surprised it's not Avengers: Strike Force. Just to give it a bit of a bump. Still, sounds cool enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Sounds petty damn cool to me. I'll be adding it to the pull list.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Give the details to the kids in the back of the class who can't youtube right now?

Extraordinary Member

Not that I know what half of these characters have been up to, but what has Spider-Woman been doing since that Private Eye thing (or whatever it was)?