Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

The first issue really could have been decompressed into two issues maybe even three. It's a hard line to draw because readers get impatinent if you let things drag, so in some ways its nice that it got straight to the point.

I think splitting it up into two issues might have helped with the flow a little more.

Will see what the next issue has in store. I'm expecitng a lot from this comic if the first is jam-packed. Some writters would stretch out all that content for 4 to 5 issues.
    The J-man

Poor Tini lost her voice today but she was on the Marvel Livestream anyway. They talked about Strikeforce....and Tini said "someone once told me that everyone is trying their best, even when their best isn't very good. That could be the tagline for Strikeforce".
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Preview for Issue 2 is up. Jess apparently hasn't had a night out in awhile.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

Tini is funny. I think it's weird that they've grown close this quickly, but if I get over that this series is fun and the character dynamics are fun.

Oh Im sure they'll butt heads eventually...but a lot of these guys have been on a team of some sort before, so they're working together to get the job done. I think after they've been together awhile... that's when the head butting will start.

I can't help but feel I'm gonna wind up a Jess and Billy Stan by the end of this run...

I see Satana didn't like Daimon's recent makeover!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Well, she's a single mom to a baby. Doesn't offer much opportunity for a night life...

Some of the character dialogue feels off, but it looks fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I see Satana didn't like Daimon's recent makeover!
    Feels like she's talking for the fandom .

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm very impressed with the background acting. Like, we're getting clever body language and movement from the cast members who aren't the focus of any given panel/dialogue. I really enjoy that.
    Also the visual storytelling, directing the viewer is really top notch. I love that spiral staircase descent, for example. I very much appreciate the height variances as well. Seeing Angela towering Satanna is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm very impressed with the background acting. Like, we're getting clever body language and movement from the cast members who aren't the focus of any given panel/dialogue. I really enjoy that.
    Also the visual storytelling, directing the viewer is really top notch. I love that spiral staircase descent, for example. I very much appreciate the height variances as well. Seeing Angela towering Satanna is cute.
    Yess exactly! It looks like this issue has a different colorist though...which I'm ok with bc he works well with Peraltas art.

Looks great!!!

Am I hallucinating? Is Jess wearing that club goer's visor for ONE panel, when requesting shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Am I hallucinating? Is Jess wearing that club goer's visor for ONE panel, when requesting shots?
    No. I noticed too. I've decided to ignore it through bc the rest looks so good

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's a single mom to a baby. Doesn't offer much opportunity for a night life...

Some of the character dialogue feels off, but it looks fun.

Feels like she's talking for the fandom .
    Oh I know! I just think it's funny that Jess has decided to let loose a bit on a mission. She's been cooped up for so long that not even shapeshifters/being on a mission can put a damper on the idea of a night out XD Jess is so great.

And in regards to Daimon's looks..I feel like the shaved head with a beard thing totally fits his personality honestly XD

Today's issue was SOSOSO good you guys.