Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    My wish was granted for some Jessica Drew!! I'm happy in that regard. Back to the old costume too. Some say regression, but I prefer it over the newer look myself. I would have taken this as a compromise though
    Attachment 83309
    Crotch triangle aside, I really dig this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    he should be
    Eh, last time Billy hung out with X-peeps was in Children's Crusade, IIRC, when Magneto considered him a grandchild and was cool with him, and the X-Men wanted to pre-emptively murderdeathkill him for being too much like Wanda. I could see him wanting nothing to do with their drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Eh, last time Billy hung out with X-peeps was in Children's Crusade, IIRC, when Magneto considered him a grandchild and was cool with him, and the X-Men wanted to pre-emptively murderdeathkill him for being too much like Wanda. I could see him wanting nothing to do with their drama.
    Nah nah nah naw. WOLVERINE wanted to pre-emptively murderdeathkill him. Twas HIS hairy, grizzled, Canadian, nonsense. Not the X-Men.
    But yes, I imagine anyone aware of the drama that ensues within the walls of that mansion/bunker/island/place-of-residence is likely sidestepping the everluvin F*k outta being involved. Ha ha.
    And I loooooooooooooooooove the X-Men.

Related: I am forever butthurt that Billy's first interaction with the X-Men proper involved that sh!tbag weasel trying to kill him.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Savage Avengers seems much more like an Earth-based team. Strikeforce, spinning out of the War of the Realms, will probably be handling the disruptions created by Malakeiths war
    Fair point. Now I'm really hoping this is gonna be an adventure kind of book, with the team braving the ten realms and having to deal with all kinds of sinister leftovers from the war.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Fair point. Now I'm really hoping this is gonna be an adventure kind of book, with the team braving the ten realms and having to deal with all kinds of sinister leftovers from the war.
    That's exactly what I'm guessing this is. Especially since there was a quote that this is directly spinning out of War of the Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'll give it this much...I never thought we would actually see Spider-Woman's classic look again, so points for that .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This should have been called Force Works. It’s basically their mo, and there’s history there.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Wiccan, Spider-woman, Photon, yes. Angela and Blade? not really a fan. It's an eclectic mix that's for sure. Also, if Wiccan is around, what about Hulkling?

I can comfortably pass on this series
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This should have been called Force Works. It’s basically their mo, and there’s history there.
    I definitely prefer Force Works over Strikeforce. Strikeforce Morituri keeps popping up in my head now
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Tini Howard gave us a playlist
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Nah nah nah naw. WOLVERINE wanted to pre-emptively murderdeathkill him. Twas HIS hairy, grizzled, Canadian, nonsense. Not the X-Men.
    But yes, I imagine anyone aware of the drama that ensues within the walls of that mansion/bunker/island/place-of-residence is likely sidestepping the everluvin F*k outta being involved. Ha ha.
    And I loooooooooooooooooove the X-Men.

Related: I am forever butthurt that Billy's first interaction with the X-Men proper involved that sh!tbag weasel trying to kill him.
    It was kinda out of character for Wolvie at the time. And it really doesn't line up at all with how they portrayed him subsequent that. They made such a deal out of how protective he'd gotten about children...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    It was kinda out of character for Wolvie at the time. And it really doesn't line up at all with how they portrayed him subsequent that. They made such a deal out of how protective he'd gotten about children...
    Avengers vs X-Men followed shortly after that I think? And he had his finger on the trigger...or rather, this snikt at the ready to "end" the threat of Hope "Phoenix Host" Summers. I will say that Wolverine's been written rather inconsistently since the early 00's IMHO-- especially in regard to his code of honor. What he will do versus what he won't do versus what he wants to do blah blah. Additionally, quite a few folks were written a little bonkers/intense in the Children's Crusade story (And the AvX event for that matter)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    He, unfortunately, tends to be all things to all people. One minute, he's the noble wannabe-samurai-soul full of ageless wisdom and tortured experience trying to live by a code of sorts. The next he's a beer-swilling psycho with impulse control issues and a body count higher than Ebola. It tends to make him seem like a bit of a nutjob, since he veers between hating senseless violence and reveling in it as a stress reliever.

I don't even blame Wolvie for half the crap that comes out of his mouth. There's been a lot of cooks in his kitchen, and they ain't all reading from the same recipe...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    He, unfortunately, tends to be all things to all people. One minute, he's the noble wannabe-samurai-soul full of ageless wisdom and tortured experience trying to live by a code of sorts. The next he's a beer-swilling psycho with impulse control issues and a body count higher than Ebola. It tends to make him seem like a bit of a nutjob, since he veers between hating senseless violence and reveling in it as a stress reliever.

I don't even blame Wolvie for half the crap that comes out of his mouth. There's been a lot of cooks in his kitchen, and they ain't all reading from the same recipe...
    Imma co-sign this post!