Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

So power wise who's the strongest in this team?

I think it depends on the situation. If you want physical strength, probably Angela.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If we're talking power meaning strength, it's Angela. If we're talking power by its true and complete definition, it's likely Wiccan, although Damian being a Hell Lord would likely have something approaching nigh omnipotence in whichever pocket demesne of Hell where he reigns, similar to Illyana Rasputin does Limbo. And then there's Monica Rambeau. Even at her current "reduced" level, Monica drops most opponents before you've finished reading the first syllable of her name, if written to her true capabilities.

This is definitely a diverse team power-wise, but the rogues gallery has yet to be seen. I hope that they don't disappoint.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    If we're talking power meaning strength, it's Angela. If we're talking power by its true and complete definition, it's likely Wiccan, although Damian being a Hell Lord would likely have something approaching nigh omnipotence in whichever pocket demesne of Hell where he reigns, similar to Illyana Rasputin does Limbo. And then there's Monica Rambeau. Even at her current "reduced" level, Monica drops most opponents before you've finished reading the first syllable of her name, if written to her true capabilities.

This is definitely a diverse team power-wise, but the rogues gallery has yet to be seen. I hope that they don't disappoint.
    It's gotta be between Monica and Wiccan (only if he lets loose though)

Yep, I remember that she tussled with Werewolf by Night, but I don't have any recollection of her encountering Dracula or other vampires. I'm sure she must have. But for the fact that so many heroines get bitten, I would have definitely been in favor of seeing her turned...at least briefly. Adding vampiric powers to her spider's bite would be cool. But you're right, her blood might prove lethal to vampires, what with all of that bioelectric venom that she generates.
    Doubt it. Dracula has taken full-on lightningbolts. Vamps are pretty tough against anything other than their kryptonites.

I kind of just meant like overall powerful! Like just in general not in a physical sense. I only ask because this team while all of them are underrated seem to be lowkey heavy hitters in past events.

And I wonder how this team was formed I don't really see Damien interacting with people like this by choice, Wiccan too out of all them I can't think of a single one he's interacted with in the past other then Damien for a brief moment in Civil War 2.
    Last edited by Journey; 06-24-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Doubt it. Dracula has taken full-on lightningbolts. Vamps are pretty tough against anything other than their kryptonites.
    It's not the electrostatic charge per se, but the purity of the blood -- or in Jessica's case, the lack thereof -- that might hinder them. Until someone pens it, we can only speculate.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

I kind of just meant like overall powerful! Like just in general not in a physical sense. I only ask because this team while all of them are underrated seem to be lowkey heavy hitters in past events.

And I wonder how this team was formed I don't really see Damien interacting with people like this by choice, Wiccan too out of all them I can't think of a single one he's interacted with in the past other then Damien for a brief moment in Civil War 2.
    I initially thought this was going to be an Avengers book. It was easy to connect some of the members based on the Avengers membership, or Avengers adjacent membership. That alone gets Blade, Monica, Spider-Woman, Winter Soldier and Wiccan in the same room. That's all you need to establish a core. From there, you'd want to toss in a couple of characters who are unknown quantities, if you want to see the team dynamic evolve. Through six degrees of separation, though, you can probably also easily get Daimon (an ally of multiple former Avengers, including Dr. Strange) and Angela (Thor's sister) in the room. That they're antipodes at least in terms of classical definitions of angels and demons makes it all the more interesting.

~James Baldwin

I'm so ready for Monica to ditch that ugly trenchcoat. They should go with her A-force look. It appeared in like two panels but was the best she ever had.

Potentially, you have to go with Wiccan. He's a reality warper.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm so ready for Monica to ditch that ugly trenchcoat. They should go with her A-force look. It appeared in like two panels but was the best she ever had.
    Agree 100%. It's almost like someone body shamed her, so she decided to wear a full trench coat even though it's not raining or cold ... and even though she wouldn't need one if it was raining or cold.

~James Baldwin

Agree 100%. It's almost like someone body shamed her, so she decided to wear a full trench coat even though it's not raining or cold ... and even though she wouldn't need one if it was raining or cold.
    She's from Louisiana. Gambit set the precedent.

Even Jess had the trenchcoat over spandex look for awhile. It's a fashion statement.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Even Jess had the trenchcoat over spandex look for awhile. It's a fashion statement.
    Half this team at one point or another wore trench coats. Maybe it'll be this teams thing. Team trench coat.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Half this team at one point or another wore trench coats. Maybe it'll be this teams thing. Team trench coat.
    That's Nextwave's schtick