Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Leah? who is that?
    The J-man

I mean Sera, not Leah. I will fix.

Sera was Angela's girfriend. Leah is Leah of Hel who's teamed up with Angela and Sera in the past.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Tini Howard posted a bit of a teaser on Twitter today

Angela and Sera Perhaps?
    Judging by the emoji choice, seems likely. Unless Jess or Monica have some news for us...

I wouldn't be against it if they did (particularly Jess) but Sera makes more sense.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Safe bet, it's Sera. Let's just hope that she's not sacrificed in any way to further the plot.

For those of you who don't visit the Spider-Woman thread, Andrea Sorrentino posted this awhile ago.

Mighty Member

so excited for this book

Mighty Member

I really think this is an entirely new threat. It's supposed to combine the world's of Blade and Asgard, but I cant think of anything that fits.
    Last edited by Tracks; 08-10-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Someone on Twitter thought maybe it has to do with resurrection as well. That's an intriguing thought.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I like the sound of it. A lot of people were comparing the apparent concept of the team to X-Force and Savage Avengers, myself included, so it's interesting that it seems like there is more to it than just what people assumed.

Someone on Twitter thought maybe it has to do with resurrection as well. That's an intriguing thought.
    Well, Death's Head #1 (also written by Tini) had a direct reference to when Wiccan used his powers to try and bring someone back to life once, so I guess that could be an actual plot point in Strikeforce and explain why he's with the team.

So...I didn't know that about Wiccan and that leads a bit more credence to that theory.

And just a reminder...this is out on September 25

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

And just a reminder...this is out on September 25
    I hate waiting. New rule: books featuring Monica Rambeau must drop within 48 hours of being announced. Or else.

I hate waiting too and there is some fun speculation on this series. Anyway to help pass the time:

MaliciousGlee on Twitter Wrote Up an Article On - How much this series seems to be under wraps.
    Last edited by Seren; 08-15-2019 at 07:30 PM.