Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I tweeted Tini asking about Billy's & Teddy's HOME -- inquiring why they seem to have abandoned(?) their sick high rise loft they were gifted at the end of New Avengers by the Oh-so-Generous Roberto Dacosta.
    Does anyone following this title have any insight about that? Perhaps I'm prematurely making assumptions about the ONE panel of Teddy answering the front door.
    This has been bugging me and some other attentive fans as well. It's specially weird because just months ago, in the War Scrolls mini, Billy and Teddy were still living in the loft from New Avengers. It was Death's Head that seemingly changed their location, and we can definitely tie this to the writer, since she is currently writing Strikeforce as well. The fact that there wasn't just any explanation at all makes me think that Tini simply made a mistake when she described the apartment to the artists, or Kei Zama made a mistake by assuming how the apartment was supposed to look like without doing proper research in other books, and now German Peralta simply followed that mistake. Unless this gets addressed on page, I'm gonna go with this explanation and hope that some future artist brings the original posh design back. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

STRIKEFORCE #5
    TINI HOWARD (W)
    JACOPO CAMAGNI (A)
    Cover by JUAN JOSE RYP
    GHOST IN THE MACHINE!
    Someone is tinkering with the boundaries between life and death — or human and machine. This team has dealt with undead before, but death is due an upgrade. And no one is prepared for this digital revolution!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    This is definitely Ghost (I mean, the solicit even hints at that). I'm curious to see how they will incorporate him (I'm assuming it's still a dude, but who knows with synergy these day) into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The only flaw with this issue? Introducing a character with a name as awesome as "Chasmodeus" and only including him in one panel!
    Agreed. I keep giggling at that name. It's way too awesome to not use again.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I hate the trenchcoat look on Monica, but the cover looks awesome anyway.

I am the opposite and love the trenchcoat on Monica.

...Are all the issues of Strikeforce clocking in at 32 pages? Is that counting ads? Or is that just story?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I kind of want to go around and shout "FLIRT!" at people like it is the worst insult imaginable, because that is what Satana does. Haha, Satana gets mad at you for not following through because then you are just a horrible FLIRT!

I know Angela and Sera are one of the greatest romances, but holy I want Angela and Satana to be an ongoing couple!

I kind of want Jessica to show up to everything dressed to the nines and ready to dance the night away!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

So the synopsis for Issue 5 seems completely unrelated to the current threat so I'm wondering if they take care of the changelings by issue 4. If that's the case I can't help but wonder why this team stays together. Billy made it perfectly clear he would rather be anywhere else, Jess has a baby so black ops probably ain't the move right now, and I'm sure the others probably have reasons too. Not that I'm complaining I'm loving this series/cast.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-25-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Unless the changlings got to ghost too? Or something else is going on? It seems like a Monica centered issue judging by the cover, but Jessica has taken on Ghost in the past too. And judging from the Spider-Woman: origin reference made in Issue 2, I wouldn't be surprised if another reference was made in this issue too.

Maybe they did get ghost hm.... Though issue 4 mentions they'll all be changed forever so I can't wait for that I hope it's a legitimate statement and not just for dramatics. Also Damien is really not getting a lot of shine in the covers I hope that changes soon.

Side note IDK if anyone noticed the tiny golden moment of Billy insinuating Blade had a small dick, with Bucky co signing by pointing at Blade in the elevator it was glorious! Like has Billy always been a bitch or is this new cause I'm loving it! All the little back ground character moments really make this series even better then what it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Maybe they did get ghost hm.... Though issue 4 mentions they'll all be changed forever so I can't wait for that I hope it's a legitimate statement and not just for dramatics. Also Damien is really not getting a lot of shine in the covers I hope that changes soon.

Side note IDK if anyone noticed the tiny golden moment of Billy insinuating Blade had a small dick, with Bucky co signing by pointing at Blade in the elevator it was glorious! Like has Billy always been a bitch or is this new cause I'm loving it! All the little back ground character moments really make this series even better then what it already is.
    I saw that on Twitter and I have asked Tini if that was in the script or if German Peralta just threw it in there. Hopefully she answers.

no preview?
    The J-man

It might drop tomorrow or later today.

Yeah - it's too early for a preview. They usually drop either late on Thursday or on Friday. 1.38pm UK time on Thursday is too soon, as that's before 9am in the US.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Any preview out there yet?
    Man oh Man, I need my fix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

That was not my take away from that body language at all.
    I thought Billy was simply making gestures with his hands to interject and Bucky was acknowledging what Blade was saying to Billy.
    Like Billy was ABOUT TO interrupt, but then based on what Blade said, opted not to, or got the answer he was going to ask, and Bucky was acknowledging him.
    Last edited by Fokken; 11-15-2019 at 06:30 AM.

I haven't seen one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I haven't seen one yet.
    Bummer.
    Maybe the content is just too spoilery to allow