Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I'd like to see a Valkyrie movie too.
    Seconded.

I'd also go for a Captain Marvel sequel. When they start making X-Men movies again, I'd like to see an X-23 one.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Ultimate Member

Captain Marvel 2 seems like almost a sure thing. The first movie made a ton of money and Brie Larson has like a 9 movie contract with Marvel or something.

Valkyrie could be cool as well. or a team-up film between her and Carol, Heck throw Lady Sif in there as well.

An X-23 movie, although I'd be conflicted on that one if they didn't bring Dafne Keen back. But perhaps a Storm or Psylocke movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Merchandising agreements are a whole other animal and something I don't follow too closely. Mostly cause I don't collect any of it. I kinda want to get those figures that come with a part to build another figure, but they start at $18. If its not a Transformer I'm not paying that much for a toy as an adult.

It does make me curious though...I've seen Captain Marvel dolls, and I wonder how they're selling. With a She-Hulk series I imagine there would at least be dolls for She-Hulk and Titana.
    Depends on where you shop or live. For the most part I have seen the action figures sell way more than the dolls. Although I am seeing fewer and fewer of the dolls in stores.

Tv and film rights vary-see Dr Who.

K9 was in the original series but in his own series-you NEVER heard the Dr mention him. That was all over ownership rights.

Or Static-you see him in cartoon but MIA in comics and as Michael Davis pointed out one person screwed the show over toys. Since they had designs for everybody including Kobalt. Someone had a set sold on Ebay showing the designs.

An A-Force movie would be cool, especially after that one scene in endgame.

A Storm movie is a must since the MCU will re-introduce the X-Men to the world in the future.

And of course, Ms. Marvel.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Elsa Bloodstone assuming Marvel TV doesn't get their hands on her.

Fantastic Member

Scarlet witch please.

Such a great character and actress. She deserves her own full film.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisto View Post
    She-Hulk (If Universal let)
    Spider-Woman
    Iron Heart (With Pepper Potts or Tony's daughter)
    Thor (Jane Foster)
    These are all rehash, been there done that characters though. I would hope that they go a more original route. Maybe something like Tigra, Monica Rambeau, Quasar, Magik, or even Snowbird.

Apparently BLACK widow been filming. Crazy the only casting news I've heard is David Harbour. Usually for an MCU movie we know way more then this by the time a movies filming. **** I know more of the Eternals cast

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Apparently BLACK widow been filming. Crazy the only casting news I've heard is David Harbour. Usually for an MCU movie we know way more then this by the time a movies filming. **** I know more of the Eternals cast
    Marvel probably waiting for D23 to reveal details. They are suppose to reveal the phrase 4 movies at the event.

Well, we know Florence Pugh and Rachel Weisz are involved, and they're both great additions to any cast; we also know that O-T Fagbenle has been cast, though the only thing that I remember him from is the Doctor Who space-library episode (I did like him in that).

It is a bit strange that we don't know who these three actors are playing, or, as you have said, the majority of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Well, we know Florence Pugh and Rachel Weisz are involved, and they're both great additions to any cast; we also know that O-T Fagbenle has been cast, though the only thing that I remember him from is the Doctor Who space-library episode (I did like him in that).

It is a bit strange that we don't know who these three actors are playing, or, as you have said, the majority of the cast.
    See wow David Harbour was the only one I even heard about. No idea about Weisz. Little sad Renner isnt part of the cast you just named. Was kinda hoping this would be about her life leading up to the mission Hawkeye was sent to kill her in and decided to recruit her instead. Budapest or wherever the mission supposedly was. Would be a nice ending having it end with Hawkeye recruiting her into SHIELD. Or bringing her to Fury and him technically recruiting her

I wonder if this location footage is like that done for the upcoming Bond film - they're racing ahead of the main shoot because they want to film some snow scenes and are worried that their window of opportunity is shrinking in the warmer weather. The other explanation I can think of is that there are some twists that they have decided to film secretly before announcing start of filming (they were not filming under the title "Black Widow" but had a fake title).

With only four members in the cast list so far I think there is plenty of time for Renner (and anybody else) to be added to the cast. I mean, there is no way they're making a big blockbuster with only four players.

I'm really excited that Florence Pugh is in the film - she was amazing in Lady Macbeth, and very good in the television adaptation of le Carré's The Little Drummer Girl. Some people have speculated she's playing Yelena Belova.

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    These are all rehash, been there done that characters though. I would hope that they go a more original route. Maybe something like Tigra, Monica Rambeau, Quasar, Magik, or even Snowbird.
    Tigra is already getting her own animated show on Hulu though.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    I hear Black Widow's next. And after her...?

How about Storm? I always thought she was under used in the Fox movies. An origin movie involving a fling with the young T'Challa would be good...

YOUR thoughts and opinions on this?
    I’d go with Ms Marvel, she has enough lore and popularity to handle a film and her powers would be fun to see. I don’t think Storm possesses enough lore to warrant a film. Her power set is also very limiting from a story perspective and there aren’t that many antagonist who could make a good challenger power wise.

Ultimate Member

Rachel Weisz is also in the movie apparently as well. Florence Pugh as well.