Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,577

    Default

    She-Hulk would be the best, but unlikely because Universal seemingly doesn't want to print money.

  2. #32
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    She-Hulk would be the best, but unlikely because Universal seemingly doesn't want to print money.
    It's more like Marvel doesn't want to have to give Universal a cut of the pie.

  3. #33
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's more like Marvel doesn't want to have to give Universal a cut of the pie.
    I think that's the assumption. Disney wants to just buy them out but universal's like naw we will distribute and get a peice of the pie. Which is silly of course Disney isnt gonna let you distribute they're movie. So as is its worthless to you, just take a buy out and get something out of it.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-07-2019 at 04:59 PM.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    LILA CHENEY - rock star/intergalactic trouble-maker

    SHE-HULK - 4th-wall breaking, gamma-powered lawyer and her epic, irreverent adventures

    FIREBIRD - Modern-day superhero western

  5. #35
    Spectacular Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Along with She-Hulk, this would be cool to see at some point:

    Blonde Phantom

    Tigra

    Moondragon

    Starlight

    Spider-Woman

    Firestar

    Silverclaw

    Echo

    Elsa Bloodstone

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,502

    Default

    I'd love to see Elsa Bloodstone (could do a more monster-hunter-y take, like a female Blade), or Monica Rambeau (all growed-up), or America Chavez (who, IMO, would have been a much more daring choice for the push they gave to Carol Danvers).

    I'd expect more from those already introduced, like Valkyrie.

    Bobbi 'Mockingbird' Morse was amazing in Agents of SHIELD, but I doubt we'll see her again. Ditto Sif, unfortunately, as the actress seems to have moved on.

    Had Netflix continued, I would have expected White Tiger (Ava, or perhaps Angela) to be 'next,' along with male characters like Moon Knight and Ghost Rider and Blade. Now that they are done, I have no idea if we'll ever see her.

    Once the FF and X-Peeps show, I'd expect to see more of Susan and Storm, particularly, but they are more of group players than anything else, and I'm not sure I'd want to see a solo based on almost any female character in those respective franchises, other than perhaps X-23 (who works better as a lone wolf, than most of them, IMO).

  7. #37
    Spectacular Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd love to see Elsa Bloodstone (could do a more monster-hunter-y take, like a female Blade)
    Yeah, with her being described as Marvel's take on Buffy Summers, I imagine a potentially great action-packed horror-esque movie, and maybe even team up with Blade to slay some vampires.

  8. #38
    Smiles but not on command Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    She-Hulk all the way. If they have to do it as a television or streaming show for legal reasons, that may be even better because more stories.

    I don't like everything that has been done with the She-Hulk (having her break the fourth wall and rewriting her entire character to make her lecherous among others) but I love the basic idea of the character.
    "I'm not what you think I am". Higher, further, faster.

  9. #39
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    She-Hulk all the way. If they have to do it as a television or streaming show for legal reasons, that may be even better because more stories.

    I don't like everything that has been done with the She-Hulk (having her break the fourth wall and rewriting her entire character to make her lecherous among others) but I love the basic idea of the character.
    I'm still worried about the idea of her and Hulk having a Disney+ show. Same with Rocket and Groot. Hulk and she Hulk do have the option of not being CGI all the time though. But given Hulks current t status iono if being just Banner is an option. But maybe have Hulk leave after the first episode and maybe Jen be She Hulk 20% of her screen time. You could probaly pull off 6 episodes with a Movie budget and have the CGi be movie quality if you ditch hulk and then let her just Be Jen for extended periods of time. But if they want her to be She Hulk all the time I don't know if even with a movie budget you can have that CGI hold up across 6-8 episodes. Who knows but She Hulk my number one answer

  10. #40
    Astonishing Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    As advanced as CGI is, facial performances still don't quite measure up. For a tv show, it's going to be more about the character anyway, so I'd be fine with casting a physically fit actress and make her green. She doesn't need to be as gigantic as the Hulk and it would then also help in terms of budget because she doesn't have to have Hulk-level strength.

  11. #41
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    As advanced as CGI is, facial performances still don't quite measure up. For a tv show, it's going to be more about the character anyway, so I'd be fine with casting a physically fit actress and make her green. She doesn't need to be as gigantic as the Hulk and it would then also help in terms of budget because she doesn't have to have Hulk-level strength.
    I disagree there. Thanos and Ceasar from the planet of the APES emote with Looks more then most actors. Now your average run of the mill CGI face sure but a top notch CGI with Mocap(Like Thanos or Ceasar). While it's not what I woulda done with the character I though the CGI for Hulk in endgame was good. Felt like Ruffalos face just in a giant greenish guy. Think the best Option is to just have her be Jen most the time and then Hulk out for action scenes. If they keep it to 6 episodes and really do give it a MCU movie budget(150-200m) it could work. I mean maybe even shorten the heavy CGI character like She Hulk or Rocket & Groot to 3- 4 episodes.

    I'm just worried painting an actress Green might look worse then iffy CGI. And as far as Facial performances it isnt really an issue if they spend the money. With Mocap it can be done but you need top notch CGI to sell the Mocap performance. Even smaller characters like Rocket emote Insanely well in the MCU. Even Groot in the first Guardians movie though Idk if they do Mocap for those characters and they dont have Human faces so its easier to pull off.

  12. #42
    Spectacular Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    She-Hulk all the way. If they have to do it as a television or streaming show for legal reasons, that may be even better because more stories.

    I don't like everything that has been done with the She-Hulk (having her break the fourth wall and rewriting her entire character to make her lecherous among others) but I love the basic idea of the character.
    The closest I think it ever came to a movie was in the early 1990s with Brigitte Nielsen, which I think would have been quite... interesting to see...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •