Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post What would you do if you could create DCEU with your own ideas (2013 till 2019)

Our idea should start after Man of Steel Movie but you can change some things of Man of Steel movie. and if you thing a DCEU movie was good you don't have to change it.
    Here is my idea for DCEU:

Man of Steel (2013 )
    (Superman Origin and fighting with Zod but Clark doesn't kill him at the end and send him back to the Phantom Zone.

The Batman (2014)
    Bruce Wayne after his parents died he become a young batman (27 years old) and try to fight criminals and augment his detective skills. James Gordon don't have trust Batman. The Riddler
    Robs many banks and murderer many people and batman tries to find and stop him till The Riddler kidnapped Vicki Vale the girl that Bruce Wayne loves and accidentally killed by Riddler. at the end Batman sends Riddler to Arkham asylum and understood that its hard for Batman to love somebody and after that he tries to not fell in love with somebody very much like Vicki Vale.

Wonder Woman (2014)

I think the real Wonder Woman movie was good just delete the first and last scenes that Diana was reading Bruce's letter.

Man of Steel 2 (2015)

Lex Luthor (46 years old) tell people that Superman is dangerous. Meanwhile Brainiac comes to earth ( and we seen some things he did in other planets as flashback). Lex Luthor makes deal with Brainiac to kill superman instead give him every information and source from earth he wants. Brainiac hurts innocent people and made Lex angry and came to stop Brainiac by talking to him (without any armor) but when Brainiac wants to kill Lex Superman comes just in time and save Lex and stops Brainiac. at the end Lex talks to him self and say "I shouldn't have trust an alien to kill another alien for me. I should do it myself!""

Aquaman (2015)

Everything was good about Aquaman movie but Mera and Arthur first meet in this movie.

The Flash (2016)

Barry Allen Origin Story and fight with reverse Flash

Justice League (2017)

White Martians attack earth and member of the justice league become together to stop the Martians. in middle of the movie we see Martian Manhunter first JL fight with him but after that they become allies and clean earth from White Martians and heroes Create Justice League at the end of the movie in post-credit scene we see Billy Batson watching justice league fighting in TV.

Shazam! (2018)

Everything was good in its movie again but choose a younger actor for Billy Batson and his friends.

Green Lantern Corps (2018)

In the start of the movie we see Guardians Create Manhunters to protect the Galaxy but after sometime they become mad and wanted to destroy every living creature. Guardians stop them very hard and kill all of them. After that they create Green Lantern Corps and we see (many years later) Hal Jordan fighting criminal aliens with Kilowog and Sinestro. we see Hal's origin in some flashbacks during the movie. in middle of movie we fine out Manhunters are still alive and Green Lantern Corps fight with them and destroy them. at the end of the movie Sinestro lost and nobody could find him. (and he had a little drag and search with Hal and Guradians during the movie)

The Joker (2019)
    Arthur Fleck was Clown and a comedian who hurts a lot from other people and he was poor too. Because of buying drugs for his sick mother a became a thief but he fell down in a The compartment chemical liquid because of running and afriad from Batman. At the end of the movie he become Joker. (The next Batman movie they will against eachother.

I hope you can read them all sorry they are a lot or if you can't just share your own idea
    Last edited by Twisto; 06-06-2019 at 08:42 AM.

BANNED

If we have to start with Man of Steel, then it's a non-starter.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'd start off similarly to the start of All Star Superman, no full blown origin just the broad strokes before moving on to something different such as a plot similar to Morrison's Brainiac story. It'd give you a young Superman just coming into his own but with out rehashing what we've seen already.

With Batman I think I'd play it similar to Batman '89 with an investigative reporter digging into Batman , again you could get a glimpse of Batman's origin with out rehashing it, only instead of the Joker I'd go with Manbat and maybe toss in a bit from "Stories" from Legends of the Dark Knight.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman did it right so I wouldn't change them, but Justice League I'd do more like the New Frontier.

keep the universes separate

I would follow the MCU path & don't even go near the "BIG" characters & instead look at 2nd level characters like Iron Man. Find the DC Iron Man & flip him to a top-shelf property.

~ I'd rather see a war movie with SLADE & how it leads to him becoming Deathstroke at the end.

~ There needs to be a proper Damian/Talia/Ra’s Al Ghul movie. Started from his birth to his ridiculous training & adventures along the way. Don't tell me Damian doesn't have Hollywood hit potential. He's super-smart, a mega brat & he's a ninja in training with a super-villain grand-pa? C'mon this **** writes itself.

The trilogy ends with him learning he's a Wayne.

Incredible Member

Legends of Tomorrow - the movie.

At least at one point Ray dresses up like Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I would follow the MCU path & don't even go near the "BIG" characters & instead look at 2nd level characters like Iron Man. Find the DC Iron Man & flip him to a top-shelf property.

~ I'd rather see a war movie with SLADE & how it leads to him becoming Deathstroke at the end.

~ There needs to be a proper Damian/Talia/Ra’s Al Ghul movie. Started from his birth to his ridiculous training & adventures along the way. Don't tell me Damian doesn't have Hollywood hit potential. He's super-smart, a mega brat & he's a ninja in training with a super-villain grand-pa? C'mon this **** writes itself.

DC Iron Man? We already have a Joker movie coming, I wouldn't really want a Lex Luthor film!

BANNED

2013: Man of Steel dir. Zack Snyder
    2016: Batman v Superman dir. Zack Snyder
    2016: Suicide Squad dir. David Ayer
    2017: Wonder Woman dir. Patty Jenkins
    2017: Justice League dir. Zack Snyder (which we haven't seen yet)
    2017: Justice League dir. Joss Whedon
    2018: Aquaman dir. James Wan
    2019: Shazam dir. David Sandberg

oh wait....

I guess just copy the tone of the MCU nothing else really seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisto View Post
    Our idea should start after Man of Steel Movie but you can change some things of Man of Steel movie. and if you thing a DCEU movie was good you don't have to change it.
    Here is my idea for DCEU:

Justice League (2017)

White Martians attack earth and member of the justice league become together to stop the Martians. in middle of the movie we see Martian Manhunter first JL fight with him but after that they become allies and clean earth from White Martians and heroes Create Justice League at the end of the movie in post-credit scene we see Billy Batson watching justice league fighting in TV.
    I'm actually going to disagree with you on this movie. I think this is a better Justice League II storyline. That is primarily because I love the White Martian introduction in JLA. where they pretend to be heroes first and then betray.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Dude of course I consider this! Imagine some of them still stay in earth in shape of humans some of them are normal people and some of them are men in the goverment and some as you say pretend to be heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post

You know why Marvel did that? because Marvel had 2nd level characters in that moment. I mean Marvel had to use them because its best characters were in hand of other Companies like Fox and Sony. If Marvel had all of the characters of course used them ( Like X-Men - FF - Spider-man). But DC has all of the character and I think its natural to use best character and I think its the right way.
    and I'm disagree with you about Damian movie. you know in a universe we doesn't know anything about Batman how we can understand Damian and Bruce and Talia relationship and Ra's Al Ghul!
    But Deathstroke movie will be good after Batman movie.

Off the top of my head, I'd probably change the Justice league villians. Steppenwolf and the parademons felt too derivative/bland.

We HAVE to use Man of Steel?

Never liked that depiction of Supes.

Extraordinary Member

I'd start with a Superman movie more akin to Waid's Birthright or Morrison's All-Star Superman, personally. I mean, you really can't build anything that great from a crappy foundation like Man of Steel's.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.