Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Captain Stacy understood the criminal mind, so he becomes a criminal? Lol, that makes sense. That’s sarcasm, by the way. The only thing worse than pointlessly resurrecting a bad guy, is pointlessly resurrecting a good guy as a bad guy. It’s the most hack kind of “twist” you could write and flies in the face of all previous characterization.

As for Ezekiel, I already said I wouldn’t have (much) of a problem with that. I don’t think it’d be a great reveal, but acceptable enough.

So all those times Marvel did something because they said the fans “demanded it”... they were lying? Good to know.

Hahaha... I can’t believe you’d bring up Ben Reilly as Jackal II as an example of a good twist. Please, if I laugh anymore my sides will hurt!! That’s one of the worst Spidey stories of the last 5 years or so.
    You're still pretending to know Kindred's motivation. Be honest. The Spidercide guess comes from the character's physical appearance. It's flimsy evidence.

Amazing Member

Carl King?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

So far “Kindred” has had an interesting build up. Let’s hope it pays off so the character pays off.