Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
1. Mystique was great as the brilliant tactical leader, unfortunately, the X-men has one of those already his name is CYCLOPS it is insane that she is playing that role.
Mystique makes more sense then Cyclops in this continuity, since she's a senior X-Men member with a lot more experience. Her death also carries more weight as she's shown to be a mentor figure of sorts.

Which makes her we should call the X-men "X-women" line even more insane
In light of Days of Future Past (a woman's choice averts the bad future), Logan (a girl kills the unkillable final boss), and Apocalypse (a woman is the only one powerful enough to defeat the big bad), it's kinda hard to argue with her

Seriously, I don't see what the big deal about the scene was; it did it's job showing how Mystique and Xavier were disagreeing on the future and what to do, and both had fair and not-so fair points; there's nothing that says she's all right in saying that.

2. The space sequence is one of the more stupidest things I have seen in a film. It hurts your head that someone wrote that scene and people said it was okay. There was no effort to pretend that scene could make sense. They just went f**k it is superhero movie nobody cares that it is not logical. We are not even going to try.
I was willing to grant that. I think I would've found it less plausible that Xavier just happened to have a spaceship in his garage then him and a genius scientist modifying a sci-fi jet for a space mission, but, hey, if we can suspend disbelief about heroes using magic rocks to control the universe...

3. Hello, I am out of character -Beast, Magneto, and Nightcrawler all have moments, Hey that character wouldn't do that. Magneto and Beast thinking that they must kill Jean then going nah you guys are right we shouldn't kill doesn't make any sense.
I could see Beast being swayed by Xavier admitting he was wrong (like Beast wanted in the kitchen scene). Magento, maybe not, but I'd want to refresh my memory on that point.

Nightcrawler had a cool moment when he goes out of control but that is completely out of character for him. It was like they went hey Wolverine is not in this movie somebody has to have a badass kill a bunch of people scene.
He did get pretty brutal with Angel in Apocalypse when the guy forced him to fight.

4. Storm made ice cubes and it felt like that was her purpose at the party
So? The scene was about Jean, not Storm.

5. The big villain was stupid and one of the reasons this movie suffered. Using the D'Bari and keeping them secret, like it was big secret a waste. They should have used Shiar and Jessica Chastain was Deathbird and the other aliens were Shiar death commandos it would have been better.
I agree the aliens were weak, but I don't think changing the name would've done anything.

6. Storm vs Red Lotus
What?

7. This is the final movie in the series and it failed in that role. The fact the made this movie without the effort to wrap up the franchise is horrible. Are they pretending that these movies were going to move on after?
It was started before it was known that the series was canceled; kinda hard to change up that far along. At least the movie wrapped up its own story.

1. They never explained why we saw Phoenix in X-Men Apocalypse. No attempts to explain that
Yeah, that's true. I suppose you could "no prize" that the space energy just added to Jean's Phoenix powers, but I suspect the real reason is that they ignored everything that had been established and shown prior for ultimate flexibility with this movie. Business as usual with the series, so I wouldn't worry too much abo

2. They never explained what happened to Quicksilver, He got hurt they didn't explain how serious

He got hurt and didn't heal until the very end. Not sure we needed any more explanation.

3. Magneto pulls up a train for no reason,They were cars and buses on the street for some reason he pulled subway train from underground to follow him in
I actually wondered if he was planning to use the metal in the train as weapons until he just started using the banisters. Maybe it was for intimidation purposes and/or his plans for them were cut off when Jean curb-stomped him.