View Poll Results: Would you want Xmen TAS to be the first cartoon after the merger?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes most definitely!

93 61.18%
  • No thanks - something new

54 35.53%
  • Dont care.

5 3.29%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a new X-Men series altogether though. Disney will probably want to make a new X-Men animated series for the service at some point, and what better way to announce it than by saying "From the visionaries behind X-Men: TAS..."?

The fact that they were pitching a revival series to Disney a few months ago, and are now working on something new, tells me something's up. Hopefully we get a new series *fingers crossed*.

Can't be bothered to make a new thread so here, some 90's designs by Chase Conley

https://twitter.com/BrandonTSnider/s...68866810155010
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

At first glance, I didn't care for these, but I actually really like his style. His Psylocke and Jubilee are my favorites

chase-conley-5986fax-2353-4300-b9d4-fe7d7d05fa1e.jpg

chase-conley-img-0245.jpg
    Make Good Art

Any new news about the series?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Only if they stay on brand of adapting the books concisely for newer stories then yeah. I'd love to see E for Extinction in TAS style

https://mcucosmic.com/2020/04/01/som...ks-for-disney/

If this actually happens, they better use material from the past twenty years of X-Men books or I don’t know what the point is.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    https://mcucosmic.com/2020/04/01/som...ks-for-disney/

If this actually happens, they better use material from the past twenty years of X-Men books or I don’t know what the point is.
    Hmm I'm not sure how reliable Conrad is but this I would believe. I feel like an X-Men cartoon is long overdue, regardless if it's a continuation of TAS or not
    Make Good Art

BANNED

All these videos and articles are just "Icons on Disney+ indicate that Disney is going to make X-Men content."

Which...duh.

Astonishing Member

Yeah . . . it's an "Art of X-Men the Animated Series" book. They revealed it recently.

The new icons are probably just a result of seeing that the '90s series was getting a lot of traffic, so they decided to put them up there for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Hmm I'm not sure how reliable Conrad is but this I would believe. I feel like an X-Men cartoon is long overdue, regardless if it's a continuation of TAS or not
    Conrad is actually pretty reliable. He has a very solid track record; he was actually the one to break news of the Eternals film.

That being said, he isn’t saying he’s heard anything specific about what X-amen content it is. Like he says, just as likely as not that it’s older X-films.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 04-03-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Yeah . . . it's an "Art of X-Men the Animated Series" book. They revealed it recently.

The new icons are probably just a result of seeing that the '90s series was getting a lot of traffic, so they decided to put them up there for the fans.
    Right, I was just about to say that.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ok-Coming-Soon!!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Can't be bothered to make a new thread so here, some 90's designs by Chase Conley

https://twitter.com/BrandonTSnider/s...68866810155010
    This is dope a new series with this art style or something similar and I'm on board. I don't want to see more of the 90's TAS style again...