Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who is Wonder Woman to you?

I know many of us talk about a lot of Wonder Woman stuff but personally what makes you connected to the character and her world?

Wonder Woman is a fictional character that
    I have loved to follow for decades.
    I love that she is extremely beautiful
    And extremely powerful and
    Extremely loving.

Diana is the greatest of the Amazons and as a superhero is uniquely suited to challenge the status quo and change the world through love, empathy, forthrightness (in both words and actions), and the transformation of self and is therefore The Greatest Superhero The World Has Ever Known (TM).

An inspiring figure who stands for equality and the notion that you can do anything if you believe in yourself. A figure with the ability to talk people down and resolve problems which fists alone could not remedy. But fully capable of incredible feats and leaving her foes hog tied if the need arises.

A superhero of humanity, who is here to change society into something better.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Astonishing Member

I see her first and foremost as a warrior, albeit a warrior for peace, justice, equality and empowerment.

Wonder Woman is a warrior, ambassador, princess and superhero all rolled in one.