Astonishing Member

Question What can permanently kill Kenny McCormick from Southpark?

exactly what the title says!
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

He seems to come back via pure toonforce, soooo...someone at the drawing board with an eraser?

Network cancellation.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, they kept him dead for a bit too previously. Aside from them Comedy Central.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

The Lord of Everything.

Something stronger than the Lovecraftian occult magic that resurrects him after each death and causes everyone in the show to forget he even died.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Something stronger than the Lovecraftian occult magic that resurrects him after each death and causes everyone in the show to forget he even died.
    This would be the cannon answer I suppose. And didn't Cthulu kill him at one point? Admittedly, just as part of a rampage, as opposed to a concentrated effort for him to stay dead.

On the other hand, his soul probably can be trapped, based on that whole thing with him being stuck when his body was in a persistent vegetative state and his soul not being able to go up to heaven. So I'd say something like the Soul Gem which traps his soul would do the trick.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 06-08-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Incredible Member

The Saint of Killers.

I can't imagine how they would ever meet but SoK can pretty much kill anything or anyone with a bullet.

Extraordinary Member

Some entity in the real world causing the show to be permantely cancelled.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    The Saint of Killers.

I can't imagine how they would ever meet but SoK can pretty much kill anything or anyone with a bullet.
    This occurred to me, but I'm actually not sure he stays dead. I mean the Saint kills stuff just fine. But is there anything making them stay dead? Even ignoring the whole "vampire survived because its already dead" thing. What happens to the souls of those that die? Do we ever get anything indicating they don't just go to heaven or hell or whatever? That would be weird since he is the Angel of Death. Seems like his whole job would be to send souls on their way to their next destination.

Kenny goes to his next destination. He has arrived both in heaven and hell after different deaths. He then gets sent brought in some sort of weird time loop memory wipe... thing. I'm not really seeing why it would be any different here. Now, if Saint can actually capture souls and hold them, he could do it per my soul gem suggestion. Or perhaps if the Saint followed him into the afterlife, he could kill his soul and break the cycle? I dunno. I didn't get far enough into Preacher to learn that much about the cosmology to say if the latter would work, but I've never seen anyone cite the former as a power the Saint has.

Astonishing Member

Speaking Gun