Default Worst and best storyline for two favorite characters?

Favorite character can should be a top-tier (I'm sorry, but don't know proper term), headliner character who usually has own title (Wonder Woman, Batman, etc.) or not. But I didn't want them to get all the attention, so character two should be one of those characters that doesn't usually have own solo book (Doctor Fate, Star Sapphire, Booster Gold or even non-hero supporting staff).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Worst - That I refuse to read, Ric Grayson, because I'm against the editorial edict... which... maybe not really valid for the worst story... so I'm gonna go with That Day Dick Grayson Died By Accidentally Falling on A Rock in Injustice.
    It's not even a Killer Croc Big Rock TM. It's smaller than his head.

Best - Either Robin Die At Dawn or We All Die At Dawn... you know what, since Robin Die At Dawn is a Batman story, I'm gonna go with We All Die At Dawn

2c48ac568b0d180658776bb15c284286._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Oh and... that story opens with someone named Dick and a gay Batman helping childbirth on a crash landing helicopter so it's already the best comic book opening ever made.

Best - Wonder Woman Gods and Mortal
    Worst - Haven't read them yet, but by the looks of it, either Fashion Diana of the 70s
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 06-23-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Wally West
    Best: The Return of Barry Allen - That's when Wally really started to come into his own as the Flash.
    Worst: Heroes in Crisis - I may read it eventually, but I doubt it. It is like they decided to take give readers something to complain about

Donna Troy
    Best: Tough to pick. Who is Donna Troy from the 80s series or the Return of Donna Troy lead in series for Infinite Crisis.
    Worst: Any of the stories with her using the clay origin and an intended purpose of her creation was as a Weapon against Diana.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Cyborg best storyline The Imitation of Life due to those Mind Wyrmms
    Worst Tales of the New Teen Titans #1 because it's just so depressing and I don't need Cyborg's origin to be depressing nor him to be sad he has cybernetics (god he needs a different origin)

Grid best storyline Darkseid War because Victor becomes him hahahahahaha
    worst Forever Evil of course it was crap and he dies at the end he was the only good thing about the story
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Lobo-

Best- Anything outside of New52.
    Worst- New52.

Jason Todd-
    Best- Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth/UTRH
    Worst- Pre-Flashpoint but post-Under the Red Hood.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelmcknight72 View Post
    Wally West
    Best: The Return of Barry Allen - That's when Wally really started to come into his own as the Flash.
    Worst: Heroes in Crisis - I may read it eventually, but I doubt it. It is like they decided to take give readers something to complain about
    This. Save that I did read it and wish I had brain bleach. The art was pretty good, the story made up for that and some in spades in triplicate. Loathed it worse than the entirety of all things I loathed in DC52 and that is saying a lot. If this is how King treated a favorite character I'd hate to see how he treats someone he dislikes.

Superman:
    Best: All-Star Superman. The art took some getting used to, but I loved all the stories and the bittersweet ending.
    Worst: Anything with Injustice Superman. Yeesh. Can DC stop trying to destroy/obliterate my favorite characters? Please?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Wally West - The Flash
    Best - Probably The Return of Barry Allen. There have been quite a few TOP NOTCH story arcs. (Dead Heat, Race Against Time, Blood will Run, Zoom)
    Worst - Heroes in Crisis. Never before have I read a story that simply should NEVER have made it to print. Nonsensical, poorly written and executed. How an editor approved it for publication is beyond me.

Impulse/Kid Flash
    Best - Pick an issue anywhere between #1 - 50 and you've got a winner.
    Worst - Flash: The Fastest Man Alive. Stumbled out of the gate with a bonehead move aging Bart and making him the Flash. #13 was the final kick to the balls.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.