Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    678

    Default Rank the live-action superhero teams from best to worst

    Mine. Pick these choices:

    1- DOOM PATROL (2019) - DC Comics streaming service.
    2- AVENGERS (2012-2019)
    3- X-MEN NEW TEAM (2011-2019) - From FC to DP.
    4- WATCHMEN (2009)
    5- TITANS (2018)
    6- X-MEN OLD TEAM (2000-2009)
    7- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014-2017)
    8- THE DEFENDERS (2017)
    9- ALPHAS (2011)
    10- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016)
    11- JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017)
    12- MYSTERY MEN (1999)


    "The Gifted", "Heroes" and some other shows don't count, no official teams on there.


    "DOOM PATROL"
    is a big/cosmic masterpiece. Please, watch it.
    Last edited by BatKeaton; 06-08-2019 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Mine. Pick these choices:

    1- DOOM PATROL (2019) - DC Comics streaming service.
    2- AVENGERS (2012-2019)
    3- X-MEN NEW TEAM (2011-2019) - From FC to DP.
    4- WATCHMEN (2009)
    5- TITANS (2018)
    6- X-MEN OLD TEAM (2000-2009)
    7- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014-2017)
    8- THE DEFENDERS (2017)
    9- ALPHAS (2011)
    10- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016)
    11- JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017)
    12- MYSTERY MEN (1999)


    "The Gifted", "Heroes" and some other shows don't count, no official teams on there.


    "DOOM PATROL"
    is a big/cosmic masterpiece. Please, watch it.
    From your list .

    1 and 2 stay put. DP is by far my favorite live action depiction of any superhero team and lets face it Avengers has been fluppin awesome

    For me GOTG is 3rd.
    After that titans moves down below Alphas all others I agree with. Titans for me dragged a little and their attempt to be edgy felt too forced. Where DP had equal focus on character development the characters pulled you into their world more which made if not feel as slow (even though in many ways it was). The characterisation felt a lot less forced and more natural. Much mer immersive as a result.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    legends of Tomorrow has had several teams over the years...

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    legends of Tomorrow has had several teams over the years...
    I was basing mine on current team mix.

    When the team was sarah, rory, palmer, mia, nate, stien, and Jax they'd have moved up a few notches.

    While I love Constantine in the group (especially since i loved his solo series) the shape changer and Isis just arent the right mix for me.

  5. #5
    The Ozman Who Laughs The Ozman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    I was basing mine on current team mix.

    When the team was sarah, rory, palmer, mia, nate, stien, and Jax they'd have moved up a few notches.

    While I love Constantine in the group (especially since i loved his solo series) the shape changer and Isis just arent the right mix for me.
    I said it in another thread, but I still miss Firestorm. A channel over here in the UK has been re-running The Flash and they're currently on season 2. I caught a couple of episodes the other day and it really reminded me just how good Victor Garber was as Martin Stein.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,534

    Default

    Avengers
    X-men old team
    X-men new team with Logan
    GOTG
    Justice League
    Watchmen
    Defenders
    Mutant X

  7. #7
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Mine. Pick these choices:

    1- DOOM PATROL (2019) - DC Comics streaming service.
    2- AVENGERS (2012-2019)
    3- X-MEN NEW TEAM (2011-2019) - From FC to DP.
    4- WATCHMEN (2009)
    5- TITANS (2018)
    6- X-MEN OLD TEAM (2000-2009)
    7- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014-2017)
    8- THE DEFENDERS (2017)
    9- ALPHAS (2011)
    10- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016)
    11- JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017)
    12- MYSTERY MEN (1999)


    "The Gifted", "Heroes" and some other shows don't count, no official teams on there.


    "DOOM PATROL"
    is a big/cosmic masterpiece. Please, watch it.
    I think you are forgetting some teams that should be dead last, namely both live action Fantastic Four teams from Fox studios.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •