The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Default Superman's OP feats in JL issues: preparation for confrontation with Manhattan?

Superman has performed some seriously OP feats lately even by his crazy standards in recent issues of JUSTICE LEAGUE, including break the 6th Dimension (yeah) and KO the World Forger, a Sixth Dimensional being who is on par with the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor. Is this part of boosting himself for his confrontation with Dr. Manhattan in DOOMSDAY CLOCK?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member

I don't think so. I think it has little to do with power levels and everything to do with symbolism. Snyder's JL comes far too late into DClock's production cycle to affect it.

BANNED

perhaps but Manhattan can foresee what's going to occur and should be able to prepare accordingly and anyway even 5th dimensional entities are afraid of Manhattan according to the reborn arc while the forger was heavily dependent on mxy and bruce to be able to reboot the universe so I doubt he will be particularly impressed if Clark managed to knock him out and destroy his fledging multiverse.