Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

I'm doing it right now. Its good overall but not really what I expected as its basically Uncharted with lightsabers and force powers.

Uncharted is generally more linear, this one is considerably more complex with a good deal of backtracking, skill trees etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member

I'm liking it so far too. Bought it during the steam holiday sale along with Sekiro to play on my new PC.

I am not good at parrying though so I am stuck trying to kill a Sister on Kashish

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I'm liking it so far too. Bought it during the steam holiday sale along with Sekiro to play on my new PC.

I am not good at parrying though so I am stuck trying to kill a Sister on Kashish
    If your having trouble mastering Star wars combat, get ready to pull your hair our with Sekiro. That games is unforgiving, but really gratifying once you get good at it. But I never beat the final boss. Tried about 20x and gave up. Need to try again.

Incredible Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

I finished it this morning. I overall really enjoyed the game. The very ending was a bit predictable given the possibilities were limited due it occurring before the second trilogy of movies but the way they got to the ending . . . . WOW. The last 20 to 30 minutes of this game were some of the best Star Wars I've ever experienced in games or movies. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, don't even go looking because you'll want to experience this cold, but you will be going "******* awesome" or something like that over and over.