BANNED

Default The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle (spoilers allowed)

...because I get so tired of new threads being spun off just so someone can start a new spoilers thread.

RDJ's next project, with voice talents including Tom Holland and live acton roles including Antonio Banderas.

Sounds like it's going to be a proper adaptation period piece and not some kind of crappy Eddie Murphy reimagining. Looking forward to this a lot. I think it's a great vehicle for a lot of actors to to expand their careers in meaningful ways. I hope it finds a way to touch on what humanity is doing to the animal kingdom without deviating from the original story much.

I'll probably just stick with the 1967 one.

While I wouldnt say I love it I have no problem with the first Eddie mUrphy one. Though it came out when I was a kid, if I watched it now my opinion might change. But this sounds interesting, I'm always down for more RDJ.

Stay truer to the books, no musical numbers, good FX, there could be a fun movie here.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!