Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I thought they only brought Barney back for that Revengers thing Bendis did.
    he was brought back for the Hawkeye Blindspot mini series. either way, it wasn't worth it. he had zero reason to work for Osborn or have a grudge against Clint. and Barney had never shown the bare minimum of interest or talent at using a bow prior to that mini. it was all forced and pointless. if anything, they should have just revealed that Barney (or the original trickshot) had a son or daughter who was gunning to be the top archer in the marvel universe.

I really don't thing there needs to be a "Black" Hawkeye. A archer who's black is fine, but he doesn't need Hawkeye's name to exist. Marvel is overtaking DC with all these legacy character as it is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I really don't thing there needs to be a "Black" Hawkeye. A archer who's black is fine, but he doesn't need Hawkeye's name to exist. Marvel is overtaking DC with all these legacy character as it is.
    How many legacy at DC have been RUIN or killed off?
    Some of whom have BEATEN Marvel legacies in sales and solo runs.

DC legacies-Wally, Nightwing, Conner Kent, Impulse, Tim Drake, Kyle, Cassandra Cain, Jason Rusch, Manhunter, Jaime Reyes and if you want to-Batwoman.
    That is over 1200 solo issues.

Take away Batwoman & Nightwing & maybe Kyle (Green Lantern). How have the rest of those others fared?

Meanwhile at Marvel-Peter Parker's kids are having a field day. May Parker, Miles, Gwen, Venom, Carnage & Ben Riley.
    Ms Marvel and to a lesser point Sam Alexander.
    Kate Bishop, Riri Williams, Shuri, X-23, Deathlok (sort of), War Machine (sort of) & how variants of Cap America, Iron Man, Thor & Hulk have we seen?
    They don't even make up 1000 solo issues. Yet they are in better shape then DC's.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    How many legacy at DC have been RUIN or killed off?
    Some of whom have BEATEN Marvel legacies in sales and solo runs.

DC legacies-Wally, Nightwing, Conner Kent, Impulse, Tim Drake, Kyle, Cassandra Cain, Jason Rusch, Manhunter, Jaime Reyes and if you want to-Batwoman.
    That is over 1200 solo issues.

Take away Batwoman & Nightwing & maybe Kyle (Green Lantern). How have the rest of those others fared?

Meanwhile at Marvel-Peter Parker's kids are having a field day. May Parker, Miles, Gwen, Venom, Carnage & Ben Riley.
    Ms Marvel and to a lesser point Sam Alexander.
    Kate Bishop, Riri Williams, Shuri, X-23, Deathlok (sort of), War Machine (sort of) & how variants of Cap America, Iron Man, Thor & Hulk have we seen?
    They don't even make up 1000 solo issues. Yet they are in better shape then DC's.
    I actually feel kinda bad for a lot of the DC legacy characters because some of them really got to shine for awhile. I REALLY thought Wally would be THE Flash, and he was for a long long time. Same with with Kyle as GL. For the originals to return and retake their spots was almost jarring. It's not like say Bucky or Sam retaking the Captain America name, because I never thought that was gonna last.