Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Red Hood: Outlaw #35 Preview and discussion thread

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I love the reference to RHatO #23.
    That are some great pages - although they give no clue how the story will progress. But I don't care. Wednesday isn't that far away.
    Another beautiful variant by Yasmine Putri, of course.
    And I'll definitely miss the way how Woods draws women. He knows how to draw them pretty but not sexualized.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I haven't been keeping up so I forgot Rebirth Willis is nicer than New 52 Willis. He also took Jason to see Flying Graysons.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Rebirth Willis is also nicer than Arkham Knight Genesis Willis. But that's not difficult. Arkham Knight Genesis Willis sets the bar pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Rebirth Willis is also nicer than Arkham Knight Genesis Willis. But that's not difficult. Arkham Knight Genesis Willis sets the bar pretty low.
    Anything is nicer than the AK Gen parents of Jason. Literally a brick to the face would be nicer in macroscopic measuring, heh.

I totally love the covers, both of them. But this time I think I like the regular one more; by a hair, but.

I ship hard Jason with the three piece suit. Ship of the Year. Of the Century. Past and present Century. Not even the Millennium Falcom.

And I love Isabel getting how much of a (rightful) drama queen Jason is. And he's going psychotic again. He's in that angry psychotic phase again, confirmed. Yaaaay. It will be like watching a giant lego mecha fall. Or something. Fun, but painful.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-09-2019 at 02:03 AM.