Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The discussion about Leviathan is pretty funny given Bendis' words on the interview about the Legion

Bendis: For those who are worried, it's a character that can leave the DC Universe and walk a thousand years, and not mess up your favorite comics. Right away, I just want to let the Reddit people know. Immediately, they think it's their favorite character and I'll destroy their book. Wait 'til you find out, I will say it's a character that I'm writing right now. It's someone who I get to tee up to the walk. Almost like it was planned nicely...!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The discussion about Leviathan is pretty funny given Bendis' words on the interview about the Legion
    Heh, it certainly would surprise me if he actually planned nicely the character, and it's someone that doesn't mess with any book. Could be a new villain, but I doubt it will be someone new.

At least he's savvy enough to know what people think about all this event. I guess that's something.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I hope Dog is fine. She looks so happy in the two panels that she appears in - but she doesn't move at all. And she's in the same room with Cobblepot. I'm surprised that she didn't wake up.

And since no one mentioned it: Apparently Woods likes to draw faces on swords.

Red Hood Outlaw #35 Jason Essence.jpg