Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I'm trying to find out which Secret Wars Scott Lang is in without having to read through the whole thing. I gave up a few months back and now I've missed the entire thing I guess. :P

Anybody know? I've read Ant-Man's Last Days already and it was great.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I'm trying to find out which Secret Wars Scott Lang is in without having to read through the whole thing. I gave up a few months back and now I've missed the entire thing I guess. :P

I didn't read it either, sorry I can't help you. Astonishing Ant-man is wonderful!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

God Emperor Doom sat on him one day and that was the end of his days on Battleworld. Seriously, I don't recall him appearing in any of the tie ins I bought but then there were a lot of those. It could be that the Scott Lang that lives in Miami didn't survive the incursions. Only chunks of planets were saved. IIRC Doctor Strange says they were able to save a small part of Wakanda, then you had the Manhattan area of both the Marvel Universe and the Ultimate Universe and I believe part of Latveria since an incursion occurred there and then of course the first one was over Wakanda as I mentioned earlier.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-04-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Spectacular Member

Yeah I really loved Fraction and Allred's FF Ant Man. I won't say I fell in love with the character, but I believed him and liked him. I'd really like to read Spencer's Ant Man title. Second Chance Man, right?

Scott is in one of the Battleworld anthologies, World War Ant. It's like, one page or so.

Hank Pym, on the other hand, is the star of Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Scott is in one of the Battleworld anthologies, World War Ant. It's like, one page or so.

Hank Pym, on the other hand, is the star of Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies.
    Oh okay. So I guess I didn't miss much with Scott.

Scott was also in the MC2 back-up stories of the Secret Wars Spider-Island mini.

LEGO Avengers Ant-Man DLC is out for PLaystation players.
    Last edited by mreddie; 04-05-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Scott was also in the MC2 back-up stories of the Secret Wars Spider-Island mini.
    Oh right! That's one in fact is worth checking out!
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Extraordinary Member

Wow, the current series by spENCER is facccking awesome. Anyone seen Civil war yet?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by caleb.superboy View Post
    Yeah I really loved Fraction and Allred's FF Ant Man. I won't say I fell in love with the character, but I believed him and liked him. I'd really like to read Spencer's Ant Man title. Second Chance Man, right?
    You will love it my friend, easily my favourite comic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Wow, the current series by spENCER is facccking awesome. Anyone seen Civil war yet?
    Saw it last night. I need to see it a few more times before I can render a verdict. Scott was lovable, as usual. He might end up being my favorite MCU character. He's almost dead on with the comic book version too.

Saw it last night. I need to see it a few more times before I can render a verdict. Scott was lovable, as usual. He might end up being my favorite MCU character. He's almost dead on with the comic book version too.
    Scott is right up there with Steve, Wanda, T'challa, and Spider Man as my favorite MCU characters.

Maybe Cassie will show up w powers eventually or in a time travel situation

Niffleheim

Ah! i didn't know this existed. I'll just subscribe to it so that i can post some Lang related stuff whenever i come across them.

Scott was an absolute joy in Civil War.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough