Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He's my favorite now that Eric is dead.
    Eric was alright at first, then he started to irritate me.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Eric was alright at first, then he started to irritate me.
    yes, he was definitely irritating. I just liked his adventures. I was hoping that he might be just as fun as a villain.

Astonishing Member

I kind of always figured that it'd be very easy to view Scott's motivation much like Clint's in the film. They're trying to do the right thing knowing how badly it can go to make a better world for their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I kind of always figured that it'd be very easy to view Scott's motivation much like Clint's in the film. They're trying to do the right thing knowing how badly it can go to make a better world for their kids.
    I think part of it is that movie Scott is a bit of a fanboy. I think he thought helping Cap would be his ticket to the big leagues. not quite. I'm sure that Pym and Hope will give him an earful about it.

Niffleheim

How are they going to write Ant-Man and the Wasp now that he is in trouble with the law AGAIN lol?
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-16-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    How are they going to write in Ant-Man and the Wasp now that he is in trouble with the law AGAIN lol?
    nothing has changed. he was a fugitive who associated with criminals in the first movie. he and Hope will just have to act covertly. not hard to do when they are bug-sized.

Niffleheim

Paxton and Maggie I guess will be in the dark when Scott sneaks in to visit Cassie too.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Paxton and Maggie I guess will be in the dark when Scott sneaks in to visit Cassie too.
    they will be if the checks clear

Extraordinary Member

Interesting that Scott has to get the help of those D-U listers to find and help Cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Interesting that Scott has to get the help of those D-U listers to find and help Cassie.
    it's actually a creative nod to his origin story. a lot of people ignore the part of the story where Scott breaks into Pym's house, not to find an Ant-Man costume, for enough money to hire muscle. his plan was basically another heist; breaking Doctor Sondheim free of Cross Tech. he could have called the police. but he still thought a lot like the costumed criminals he's currently employing. that bothers some people. but it's part of what makes this version of Ant-man interesting to me. he's unconventional, impulsive, and often misguided. he doesn't need them to find Cassie. Machinesmith and Grizzly already know that she accepted Power Broker's job; looking for revenge. we don't yet know Scott's full plan. but I can't wait to see what it is; like with his scheme to take on Doctor Doom. desperation makes him pretty creative.

BANNED

Happy Birthday Joe Rubinstein!!!

Marvel Team-Up # 103 by Jerry Bingham & Joe Rubinstein

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Marvel Team-Up # 103 by Jerry Bingham & Joe Rubinstein
    Silliest cover ever! ��

BANNED

Silliest cover ever! ��
    I don't know. I'm pretty sure the bondage and crush fetish crowds would adore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I don't know. I'm pretty sure the bondage and crush fetish crowds would adore it.
    *notices where your avatar is from* lol

BANNED

*notices where your avatar is from* lol
    Hey, it's not what it looks like! I'm not into that crushing stuff. I don't get it at all. But then it's not my fetish so I'm not supposed to get it. ^^;