Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Default Six Flags is nerd haven!

They've got rides based on DC superheroes! My park is Great Adventure and I'm so lucky to have Cyborg: Cyber Spin! Batman: The Ride is amazing! So is Superman: Ultimate Flight, I mean, that fucking pretzel loop! Who else has been to a Six Flags park and rode the DC rides?
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    They've got rides based on DC superheroes! My park is Great Adventure and I'm so lucky to have Cyborg: Cyber Spin! Batman: The Ride is amazing! So is Superman: Ultimate Flight, I mean, that fucking pretzel loop! Who else has been to a Six Flags park and rode the DC rides?
    uh me....

Six Flags over Ga I've rode the mind bender, Superman and Batman...
    they're popular rides at the park esp the Batman ride....folks lose their head over that one lol

Batman is awesome

I haven't been to Great Adventure in New Jersey since back in the last century. Don't remember if/how much DC-related rides they may have had back then.

Cyborg came last year

Bumping this two years later to tell you I'm going to Six Flags Great Adventure for the first time since May 2019 this Saturday!! Dad's taking me!! Since that post, I've been on Steel Force at Dorney Park so I'm gonna try Nitro. I get to watch Superman: The Animated Series on the ride there and wear my Flash T-shirt and Green Lantern cape... I be lookin like a nerd version of Sentinel (Alan Scott.) Gonna talk to everyone I ride with on the DC rides about DC. Test how much they know about the universe. The ones I'll commonly pull out are "Superman couldn't fly until the Fleischer cartoons" or "Batman used guns and killed people in his first appearance." LOVE Six Flags, so it's good to be back.

I went on October 3rd. Got 3 rides on Batman and 2 on Nitro, had to wait for 30 minutes for Superman, and everything was awesome. Going back for Holiday in the Park soon.

Also, I made my entrance on Green Lantern screaming "IT IS I, ALAN SCOTT! THE FIRST GREEN LANTERN!" but they made me take off my cape, which ruined the whole joke!!

I went on October 3rd. Got 3 rides on Batman and 2 on Nitro, had to wait for 30 minutes for Superman, and everything was awesome. Going back for Holiday in the Park soon.

Also, I made my entrance on Green Lantern screaming "IT IS I, ALAN SCOTT! THE FIRST GREEN LANTERN!" but they made me take off my cape, which ruined the whole joke!!
    Nice, glad you had fun! I grew up in NYC and Great Adventure was always our go-to destination as a family. The Batman Ride is still my favorite roller coaster of all time.

I'm also a sucker for Universal Studios which has an awesome Marvel-themed area.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!