Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Poor baby never got that sweet HYDRA life...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Poor baby never got that sweet HYDRA life...
    my hydracap and moneta as bucky dreams are crushed

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    my hydracap and moneta as bucky dreams are crushed
    no zemo and stevil raising her as her two fascist dads in a hydra-state sponsored network tv sitcom called "two and a half heads"

The whole Age of X-man is so predictable, cringe, corny and boring. It was obvious how it was going to end since the Alpha issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I hope Unveil isn’t randomly killed off so they have an excuse to just never introduce her in the 616.
    would her power have ANY practical uses? or offensive/defensive battle uses?

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    The whole Age of X-man is so predictable, cringe, corny and boring. It was obvious how it was going to end since the Alpha issue.
    uh how?

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    More unconventional abilities would force writers to get creative and actually use their thinkums for fights, although they'd probably just not use characters like that instead

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    She’d probably be a more support-type character. She can cloak people from sight and mental detection, act as a telepathic groupchat with whoever is in her mists, take over minds once breathed in, and control/enhance inhibitions. Not the strongest power set, but she’s so visually different with powers that aren’t so DBZ-ish that she’d be a unique addition to the X-Men.

As excited as I am about Jonathan Hickman's upcoming series, Age of X-Man has had its moments and this series has had plenty of them. Between the colorful art style and the great character moments, it has been a real gem. I hope it ends on a high note.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If he does survive this, he’s going to have a long path to redemption ahead of him. Prior to Age of X-Man, he literally tried to end the world and his actions are directly the cause of everything going wrong with mutantkind in Uncanny. He basically caused a mess and then ran off leaving innocent people to suffer the consequences of them all while holding the X-Men captive in his world.
    Jean and Cyclops have done worse. He's still a hero who survived a unimaginable horror growing up. There's time to make things right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am so excited for this series to be finished. It has been something. I think it certainly had potential. I'm glad some folks have enjoyed it. I think maybe if it had been centered on a more compelling character if that would have helped. I am curious to see how it concludes and how the X-Men are reunited in the "real" world.
    More co.peing character? Emma Frost? The stuck up breezy who lorded over the books for YEARS while Storm and Rogue from Uncanny x men? While Jean Grey was kept dead for a decade to continue her endless push?

Nate Grey is a much more entertaining character than Cable and Hope...they just went a weird direction...he would never go to Apocalypse or Kitty for advice...maybe Magneto, Rogue, Siryn, Maddie, or Forge..Spider Man...Moonstar? But Apocalypse? Lol.

BANNED

Wow, the usual suspects once again find a reason to bash Emma without a mention of the character.

Anyway, on we go, I guess. Failla's art is still the best thing about this. Shame he's not on the Omega.

BANNED

Also, literally the panel of the century, Scott finally being recognized as a deity. Thanks Thompson/Nadler, very cool!

age53-1.jpg

Can someone just come from around the corner and punch him in the stomach already?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why is Moneta's corpse drawn so well? Feels like a personal attack.
    Nature Girl communicating with bacteria is pretty cool. What level does she unlcok her Omega Class change?

Please don't jinx Unveil dying.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why is Moneta's corpse drawn so well? Feels like a personal attack.
    Nature Girl communicating with bacteria is pretty cool. What level does she unlcok her Omega Class change?

Please don't jinx Unveil dying.
    As good as dead and you know it.