Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The only lesson they’ll learn from this historic flop is that they should do more Nate Grey and AU comics.
    The more things change, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    They really did an entire event around Nate Grey, lol. They were really scrambling for an idea here. Looking forward to Adam X, fellas!
    I honest to God believe an Adam-X event where everyone is EXTREME would either be excellent or bad in a fun way, where you actually have fun at how stupid and over the top everything is, kind of like Cates' Thanos, minus the overall quality.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

I thought I read somewhere that uncanny and age of x man would converge somewhere. Since we are almost at the end, was that a lie to get people to stay with age of x man?

Rosenberg said they would converge eventually. Or hinted at it. I guess he meant the literal Omega, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Very convenient isn't it?
    What would be the reaction if someone made the same with Emma or Cyclops? Oh wait, they do have to be responsible for their actions but Bishop doesn't.
    Emma and Cyclops? oh they were possessed by Phoenix excuse

Mighty Member

The only thing the X-Office is going to do after a storyline like this is to retread and expect the same results. Let's make more "omega-level mutant goes nuts and begins crapping all over the X-Men"

Coming to a comic shop near you, we have the Dark Franklin Saga, ResurrXtion: the Return of Matthew Malloy, Messiah CompleX: Book of Stryfe, Operation Make Rachel Summers an Evil Puppet: Here We Go Again, Eva Bell: We Remembered She Exists, and Vulcan vs. the Universe: War of King(dom)s.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    The only thing the X-Office is going to do after a storyline like this is to retread and expect the same results. Let's make more "omega-level mutant goes nuts and begins crapping all over the X-Men"

Coming to a comic shop near you, we have the Dark Franklin Saga, ResurrXtion: the Return of Matthew Malloy, Messiah CompleX: Book of Stryfe, Operation Make Rachel Summers an Evil Puppet: Here We Go Again, Eva Bell: We Remembered She Exists, and Vulcan vs. the Universe: War of King(dom)s.
    I puked a little in my mouth. Well done!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

does this event end at 5 or 6? please tell me this was the last issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    5 is the last issue. then omega issue to wrap it

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    No It wasn't sadly, The demon bear possession was after the fact. Bishop is still responsible no mental illness,tumor or demon bear,still all him.
    Yeah, they couldn't even give a explanation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Each series ends at 5, then there’s a final Omega.

Mighty Member

I puked a little in my mouth. Well done!
    Aw, but I didn't even get into the really disgusting stuff like Phoenix Host Battle Royale and Days of Past, Present, and Future: We Don't Know What Time It Is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Aw, but I didn't even get into the really disgusting stuff like Phoenix Host Battle Royale and Days of Past, Present, and Future: We Don't Know What Time It Is.
    Oh, I already know how that one ends, Iron Man vs Captain Marvel in a final battle. Cosmic Ghost Rider sneaks in for the win.

BANNED

This could have been good, but the fact that the entire issue just happened because omniscient sentient bacteria bugged a telepathic communication, and everything is played seriously, makes it more ridiculous than comics should be.

4/10, better luck next time for the dynamic duo, far away from the X-Men, if possible.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    5 is the last issue. then omega issue to wrap it

Yeah, they couldn't even give a explanation
    Each series ends at 5, then there’s a final Omega.
    oooh thank goodness. thank you both.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This entire series was a waste of time and really could have been combined with X-Tremists or X-tracts considering how much overlap there is. There wasnt enough content for a 5 issue mini

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This book has pretty consistently been my least favorite of the AoXM titles I've been reading, and it hasn't been terrible really, just not very exciting. It started off well enough, but I think having the characters getting their memories back and erased in earlier issues was a misstep. The character moments were also more bland than they were in other series. It doesn't help that Nate's idea of a utopia has always been kind of stupid and this book spent a good amount of time trying to explain why he felt this was necessary and where he was coming from and while it was partially successful at that, I still have no sympathy or empathy for his decisions.