Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: broly vs beerus

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    I think that had more to do with Gogeta beating his ass than randomly gassing out. He was fighting for well over an hour straight and we never so much as saw him breathe heavily. I don't think stamina is an issue for him.
    Once again, see Freeza on Namek. Characters fighting at a fraction of their actual strength is not an accurate gauge of their stamina; what matters is how long they can fight at full power.

Freeza could fight for extended periods with no problem as long as he was kidding around, but started rapidly losing strength in around three minutes when at full power, then the same thing happened when he was revived, then he worked on his ki control while in Hell to fix it by the time he was brought back for the ToP.

Broly meanwhile never had any need to train and had no one to suggest the idea to him, so it's no wonder that he was running on empty after just a few minutes of fighting at full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    ?

Having constantly rising power was something that was pointed out over and over again.
    No, he had increasing strength as he tapped more into his naturally high strength in response to his opponents. Then he capped out in his base form against SSG, capped out his anger mode against SSB, and capped out his SSJ against Gogeta.

This is different from OG Broly, whose energy in LSSJ was naturally filling up to the point it was painful to him and had to be vented out.
    Last edited by Siriel; 06-11-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Pretty much agree with Siriel. Beerus in Super should be able to outlast him, though I think he might be sweating a bit at the start, assuming that Broly is starting out at Super Saiyan here.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands