Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Well since I don't use Twitter, it wasn't me.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well since I don't use Twitter, it wasn't me.
    Similar. I use twitter. But my more abrasive rants are with other fans. I never send them to the writers or editors, nor are they tagged in any of them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I don't think it has to do with this forum. Is a personal fan forum where opinions are free to be expressed. I think it's possible he himself, or some X-Office officials got some nasty or abrasive tweets sent personally, and it'd like fans to cool it with abrasive attacks just because they're annoyed with Q&As.
    If some idiots are starting in with H.E.A.T.-style personal threats, fair enough. Hassan and the threatened creators should by all means feed the offenders to the proper authorities.

Twitter sucks. I uninstalled the app months ago, and my online experience has improved by an order of magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    2) Can we not bring that sort of politics into this forum in the first damn place?
    It’s the X-Men......

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Wow!! They're upset huh..well doesn't really matter at this point
    Huh? Not harassing and threatening comic creators should always matter.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    If some idiots are starting in with H.E.A.T.-style personal threats, fair enough. Hassan and the threatened creators should by all means feed the offenders to the proper authorities.

Twitter sucks. I uninstalled the app months ago, and my online experience has improved by an order of magnitude.
    Ah HEAT... good times, good times. Back when comic book fans sending death threats via post was considered a "boys will be boys" moment, and not abjectly terrifying.

I'm presuming that a writer or writers are fed up with complaints to the point where they're seriously considering less of doing things with AiPT, and this is a gut reaction to try to preserve that.

Similar. I use twitter. But my more abrasive rants are with other fans. I never send them to the writers or editors, nor are they tagged in any of them.
    I usually only end up tweeting at writers/editors anymore if I get really ticked off to the point where I feel I have nothing to lose. But more often, I just lay out my complaints without ever connecting to them directly. Originally, it was because I felt somewhat awkward talking to them. Now, it's more because I've seen enough gaslighting and injected bias from people at Marvel that I'd rather not waste the time. They'll say all sorts of things that aren't true to justify where they stand. Or at the least, they'll insist something is true because it's what they see with their narrow view and they don't care enough to look deeper.

Anyway, I know the tweet isn't about me. I've been much quieter for the past month or two than usual, and I haven't said a whole lot on the coming Hickman stuff because I'm letting it run its course. Plus I almost never talk about anything related to AiPT.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

wait I’m cryinggggg someone said “ask about Rico and Ziggy” right underaksjskdjsks

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    wait I’m cryinggggg someone said “ask about Rico and Ziggy” right underaksjskdjsks
    XavierFiles bullying this goddamn American hero.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That's our Slicknickshady-sempai.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That's our Slicknickshady-sempai.
    Gotta give it to them, their tenacity is something else.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Agreed. I know it does get old for some. But honestly, the last few X-Mondays haven't given much more to talk about. Emma & Jean both got X-Mondays dedicated to them where Scott came up in some way and writers / editor giving thoughts on the relationships. And that was the most info we got because anything else is "spoilers." So it leads to pairing discussion because we're not getting much new stuff right now. We're in a stalemate until the SDCC, which isn't until the middle of next month. lol

I'd love to see more HOX and POX stuff, especially some interiors, but we're not getting too much. And the little we do get mostly revolves around answers & scans regarding Emma, Scott, Jean, and Logan. And there's few ways to go with that. lol You can argue about Scogan Schism. Or you can argue about the Triangle.

I'd like to see an X-Monday on Hickman'stop 5 (excluding Emma. She had her turns.). Lets get some Q&A about Sinister, Monet, and Sunspot. They're popular enough, and it provides a break from talking & hearing about the same four characters. But I doubt we're gonna get that.
    This. X 10