Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
    Maybe not representative, but certainly indicative. It definitely didn’t adequately reflect the popularity of say the digital sales of Injustice, but it remains the best model we have. Since Rebirth started, following the year grace period, ongoing series have seemed to follow an approximation of the ‘lowest on diamond falls first’ with the exception of Supersons which was by editorial fiat and Green Arrow which appears to be the same. Books like Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Blue Beetle were cancelled when they hit the mid-teens, so it’s an unprovable but relatively sensible assumption that the books in the red zone at the moment are Terrifics, Batman Beyond, Hawkman and Red Hood.
    On the other Hand Batman Beyond has been in the sub 20K zone for quite some time at this point is is still going on.

And with Jason being somewhat involved with the Leviathan event and co starring in 3 Jokers, they might hope that he also get's a bump.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    On the other Hand Batman Beyond has been in the sub 20K zone for quite some time at this point is is still going on.

And with Jason being somewhat involved with the Leviathan event and co starring in 3 Jokers, they might hope that he also get's a bump.
    Yeah, Beyond is definitely the outlier, floating along completely under the radar. though DC millennium makes it look like they’re about to do something with it.

Spectacular Member

I mean, even a very generous, all smoke, no fire take on Lobdell would say he presents a PR problem for DC. I once saw him give an interview about Red Hood where he somehow ended up talking about how he’s only into kinky sex. One does not put that guy on official DC panels or send him to get interviewed by Hollywood insider.
    I eat my words. DC are 100% dumb enough to stick the Spotlight on Lobdell.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

What happened?

Edit: Nevermind.

Look at the bright side, the book is never going to be cancelled no matter the numbers and he is going to win every internet poll.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    76th - TEEN TITANS #30 26,502
    Hmmm.. Good. I though that YJ existence was going to made TT sales even lower than this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-13-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Hmmm.. Good. I though that YJ existence was going to made TT sales even lower than this.
    That TT issue was still part of "Terminus Agenda", therefore sales might go down next month.

it’s amazing how Batman Beyond is still hanging on.

Giving Red Hood a new creative team seems like a bit of a no brainer at this stage. But I guess that would be tantamount to firing Lobdell. There’s really no book you could move him too.
    He does have a book he is going to be moving to. They announced he will writing Flash Forward the new Wally book.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    He does have a book he is going to be moving to. They announced he will writing Flash Forward the new Wally book.
    But isn't that only a six-issue series?
    Lobdell could grind that out in his sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    That TT issue was still part of "Terminus Agenda", therefore sales might go down next month.
    ohhhh... ****..

Anyway.. With Supersons ending, if TT is cancelled Damian will start to appear in batman or in another place and fortunatelly will not be SS again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-13-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ohhhh... ****..

Anyway.. With Supersons ending, if TT is cancelled Damian will start to appear in batman or in another place and fortunatelly will not be SS again..
    Before the crossover, Deathstroke had 19,608 at issue 40. Teen Titans at issue 27 sold 23,137. I think Teen Titans is safe, it sells well in trades and its doing better than Deathstroke at 26,502 versus 24,857. If anything Deathstroke is getting saved by all of these crossovers. Think about how many cross overs the Deathstroke book as had. Also, these numbers do not count digital sales DC is a business and if either book did not make them money they would get rid of them. Teen Titans is always at least in the top 20 digitally if this book is meant to reach a younger audience its probably being purchased digitally or in trades. That's why direct sales numbers should be taken with a grain of salt if these numbers told the whole story Ms.Marvel and Squirrel Girl would not be published by Marvel right now.

Extraordinary Member

The last issue before the "Deathstroke vs Batman" storyline Deathstroke #29 was already down to 17,677 copies, since then they basically brought up the numbers by doing mini events and crossovers.