Spectacular Member

Default The King of the Dead Vs Yujiro Hanma & Hayato Furinji (HSDK)

The King of the Dead

vs

Yujiro Hanma

Hayato Furinji

Rules:
    • Morals off
    • CIS/PIS off
    • No outside help
    • No BFR
    • No Tactical Retreat

Questions:
    • How long can the duo hold out before they die?
    • In what manner will the duo die? exhaustion or by sword of the undead king?
    • What is are the chances of the duo in subduing this nigh unstoppable force?
    • Can the duo even defeat the undead king?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Ooh, 950Killer making an anime fight thread featuring some form of historical zombie character that seems to have an implied bias against the anime side.

Alright, I'll bite. What's this King of the Dead from and what feats does he have to suggest that either person couldn't just tear him in half?

The real question is if Aragorn's sword let him parry the King of Snot or if it was just the fact that he was Isildur's heir.

Either way, if they can't hit him, then they eventually collapse from exhaustion, obviously. If they can hit him, they wreck him without trying.
    Last edited by Sol_M; 06-10-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Ooh, 950Killer making an anime fight thread featuring some form of historical zombie character that seems to have an implied bias against the anime side.

Alright, I'll bite. What's this King of the Dead from and what feats does he have to suggest that either person couldn't just tear him in half?
    Not sure if your question was rhetorical, but I guess he's referring to this guy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Not sure if your question was rhetorical, but I guess he's referring to this guy.
    I thought it might be that guy.

I mean, to your point, Aragorn literally grabs him with his hand in the clip. I guess it's because he's Isildur's heir so... magic... king blood? I assume to other mortals he's intangible.

Given that this is on Greed Island which has, among other things, plentiful flora and fauna. I actually think Hayato and Yujiro could easily live out the rest of their natural lives reasonably comfortably while having to occasionally relocate away from a woefully slow and weak ghost man. They'd certainly enjoy fighting each other for sport.

Question; Is the card system in Greed Island in play for this fight? Like, there might be enough to dumb stuff in their for the two martial artists to cobble together some kind of ghost containment through that magical system.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

given the way he's about yujiro and hayato, i'm going with nik on the "biased against anime" camp.

but as for the fight, like the god of pirates says, it goes one of two ways: if they can touch him, the king died horribly. if they can't, they die...........eventually.