Mighty Member

Default Captain America stories you wanna see...?

Howabout :

An 80th anniversary story : America 100. Set in 2041 with America Chavez as the new Cap

A 250th anniversary of the United States story (2026) similar to Kirby's 1976 treasury story where Cap is tossed around America over time and must figure out what his country is really all about. Art by Tom Scioli or maybe Alex Ross

YOUR ideas?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

An All-New Captain America Corps, starring Dani Cage from the Avengers 20XX in Al Ewing's Ultron Forever (and subsequent New Avengers and U.S.Avengers series), Roberta Mendez from Secret Wars 2099 (and later Spider-Man 2099) by Peter David, Samantha Wilson from Spider-Gwen's reality, Sharon Rogers (the daughter of Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter) from Marvel Future Fight, Captain America Peggy from Marvel Puzzle Quest and Saladin Ahmed's Exiles, and Shannon Carter/American Dream (Sharon Carter's niece) from MC2 (where Spider-Girl, the daughter of Spider-Man comes from) . . . with special guest appearance from America Chavez.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Trying Sam's wings and crashing into a wall.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I would love some sort of continuation of James Stokoe's 100th Anniversary Special: Avengers, if only to see if Cap ever found his lost homeland. T^T

A good Serpent Society story akin to Gruenwald's 80's story arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    A good Serpent Society story akin to Gruenwald's 80's story arcs.
    I second this one.

Too many to count: I'd like to see Steve and Rachel interact again, since Coates blessed us with a Bernie cameo.

There was a thread in Captain America Reborn, when Steve was traveling through time and Erskine, as Steve was receiving the serum, warned him that changing the timeline would be bad. Steve was about to do that anyway when he was yanked back to the 616. In lieu of my disappointed with how flippantly Endgame handled time-travel, I'd like to see something of that vein done. Where Steve does change the past and the butterfly effect that has on the future.

Josiah X and USAgent team-up and friendship. I think they'd have very different views on politics but I think they'd also have quite a bit of overlap and could be good friends.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Too many to count: I'd like to see Steve and Rachel interact again, since Coates blessed us with a Bernie cameo.

There was a thread in Captain America Reborn, when Steve was traveling through time and Erskine, as Steve was receiving the serum, warned him that changing the timeline would be bad. Steve was about to do that anyway when he was yanked back to the 616. In lieu of my disappointed with how flippantly Endgame handled time-travel, I'd like to see something of that vein done. Where Steve does change the past and the butterfly effect that has on the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Josiah X and USAgent team-up and friendship. I think they'd have very different views on politics but I think they'd also have quite a bit of overlap and could be good friends.
    I like those ideas.
    The spider is always on the hunt.