Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 97
  1. #1
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default Marvel's Avengers



    Release date: May 15, 2020

    I can't be the only one mad that Hawkeye got snubbed.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 06-10-2019 at 07:52 PM.

  2. #2
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,770

    Default

    What do you think about constant Addons for years to come, all included with the price of the game? Think this game gonna cost more then 60 or they hope by doing the Destiny Model without the extra cost will just help sale way more units to begin with?

    Also there was a little more footage at the panel. Hank Pym out of costume shrinking a giant machine with a shrinking gun


    They also said all added heroes and additional missions and expansion will be free of cost and theres no pay to win loot boxes. But I don't recall them saying anything about Cosmetic micro transactions. Wonder if Costumes is where they hope to make money. Have to watch it again an listein closer
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-10-2019 at 07:29 PM.

  3. #3
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What do you think about constant Addons for years to come, all included with the price of the game? Think this game gonna cost more then 60 or they hope by doing the Destiny Model without the extra cost will just help sale way more units to begin with?

    Also there was a little more footage at the panel. Hank Pym out of costume shrinking a giant machine with a shrinking gun


    They also said all added heroes and additional missions and expansion will be free of cost and theres no pay to win loot boxes. But I don't recall them saying anything about Cosmetic micro transactions. Wonder if Costumes is where they hope to make money. Have to watch it again an listein closer
    They didn't go to any details. They left it at free DLC and no loot boxes. More detailed info might get dropped in streams.

  4. #4
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    Young Hank gives me hope for playable young Janet.

    But I felt the entire game seemed kinda meh from what little they showed of it.

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    Considering Bruce mentioned a Terrigen reactor, I wouldn't be surprised if we got an Inhumans plot or sub-plot since that is pretty obviously Kamala narrating.

  6. #6
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    I don't exactly have high hopes for this primarily due to so little being shown at what is their big panel. Dragons Quest Builder 2 shown more than this and I find that frustrating.

    And to have a video about the actors giving some thoughts on the characters as opposed to showing game-play isn't a good sign. Kind of like it isn't even done. Sure they can reveal that later, but for the main event of the panel, outside of being a Marvel fan, why would I care about this?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  7. #7
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They didn't go to any details. They left it at free DLC and no loot boxes. More detailed info might get dropped in streams.
    Yea werre almost a year away im not expecting much for awhile.

    Was that actual gameplay footage mixed in with cutscenes? There a couple times the cinematic shots seem to transition into something that looks like game play for just a second. Iono maybe not, overall other then the story and free DlC for years to come they didn't give us much gameplay wise.

  8. #8
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I don't exactly have high hopes for this primarily due to so little being shown at what is their big panel. Dragons Quest Builder 2 shown more than this and I find that frustrating.

    And to have a video about the actors giving some thoughts on the characters as opposed to showing game-play isn't a good sign. Kind of like it isn't even done. Sure they can reveal that later, but for the main event of the panel, outside of being a Marvel fan, why would I care about this?
    The game is still a year away almost. And the world are Marvel fans at this point so it was always gonna be a big deal.

  9. #9
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I don't exactly have high hopes for this primarily due to so little being shown at what is their big panel. Dragons Quest Builder 2 shown more than this and I find that frustrating.

    And to have a video about the actors giving some thoughts on the characters as opposed to showing game-play isn't a good sign. Kind of like it isn't even done. Sure they can reveal that later, but for the main event of the panel, outside of being a Marvel fan, why would I care about this?
    They have playable demos behind closed doors. Guess they are not ready to reveal gameplay to the public.

  10. #10
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea werre almost a year away im not expecting much for awhile.

    Was that actual gameplay footage mixed in with cutscenes? There a couple times the cinematic shots seem to transition into something that looks like game play for just a second. Iono maybe not, overall other then the story and free DlC for years to come they didn't give us much gameplay wise.
    There was some actual gameplay peppered into the trailer.

  11. #11
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They have playable demos behind closed doors. Guess they are not ready to reveal gameplay to the public.
    That's the part that concerns me. It releases in a year and we've seen little of how it plays outside of some flashy animations peppered into the trailer.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  12. #12
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    That's the part that concerns me. It releases in a year and we've seen little of how it plays outside of some flashy animations peppered into the trailer.
    It's not any different from how CD Project Red has been handling Cyberpunk.

  13. #13
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,856

    Default

    I'm not really crazy about some of the designs, especially Cap's. Voice acting sounds decent.

    The base roster being just the OG!MCU Avengers minus Hawkeye is a bit of a bummer, but at least they'll be adding more stuff for free. Kind of interesting to see what kind of experience that makes it as a game updating with new playable characters and environemnts while still having a base single-player campaign.

    Looks like you get to play as all of The Avengers which is much better then what I was worried about (something like The Division or Destiny). The gameplay will live or die on how fun it is to play each Avenger and how distinct they feel from each other. Considering they are also adding more characters it will be interesting to see what kind of balance they strike.

    Not as impressed as I was with Spider-Man PS4 but looking forward to seeing more nonetheless.

  14. #14
    Mighty Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Gonna be perfectly honest after hearing that this will be an online multiplayer game my hype is dropping. I was really hoping for something more along the lines of Spider-Man.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  15. #15
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Gonna be perfectly honest after hearing that this will be an online multiplayer game my hype is dropping. I was really hoping for something more along the lines of Spider-Man.
    The online multiplayer is part of the game. There's a single player campaign.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •