Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

She kept repeating, "Thankfully there is an Avenger here to help" to me. So she might have just moved on to a new phrase.
    Was Curlytop

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She kept repeating, "Thankfully there is an Avenger here to help" to me. So she might have just moved on to a new phrase.
    Lol I hope I don't get that. I just fell through the world for the first time. For me the update made it worse. Only fell for like 5seconds and then it spawned me back. So atleast I didn't have to reload a checkpoint like I've heard others having to do.

Those seeker plasma balls seem to have been nerfed, thank God. Dodged them once and didn't have to worry about them doubling back 10x. But only have once character at Power level 135. So I have to beat the entire Gauntlet without Thor going down once. Did the first 3 Hives. So like 15levels and then got one shotted. Have to start the whole mission chain over.

Yeah some things are better. Still needs more work. Hopefully with some more weekly patches, we can get something stable.
    Was Curlytop

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The file size is pretty large 10 GB and they claim to have fixed a 1000 bugs.

Edit: Haha Thor is missing a weekly challenge now and if I highlight the empty spot the whole game crashes. And im the dummy who did it 3 times to see if it would do it again. Yea think anyone who hasn't bought the game should wait a month or two. Its gonna be rough
    That's exactly what I'm doing... is waiting to see if this game gets fixed. Sounds like a mess from what I'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing... is waiting to see if this game gets fixed. Sounds like a mess from what I'm reading.
    Its still a fun play but yea give it a couple months and it will probaly be a much better game.

I would kill for a Planet Hulk game. I appreciate the effort but i Think Solo games are just bound to come out better.

There are definitely more chances for bugs in multiplayer and likely with the way they did multiplayer. Which feels like it was tacked on a bit, instead of really fleshed out. The broken matchmaking being the biggest indication of that.
    Was Curlytop