Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Even though the game has had more than its' fair share of issues, it seems like the devs are largely being receptive and listening to the audience. They supposedly nerfed the fire rate of some of those pesky tracking projectiles too, those were WAY too OP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    Even though the game has had more than its' fair share of issues, it seems like the devs are largely being receptive and listening to the audience. They supposedly nerfed the fire rate of some of those pesky tracking projectiles too, those were WAY too OP
    Yea they haven't gotten all the game braking bugs out but they are dropping patches at a rate that shows me they are fully committed to making this game good. They also are active on Reddit answering peoples questions and concerns. I'm guessing the were probaly forced to put the game out before they wanted to. Havent tried it yet but heard Cap can sheild charge through enemies like bowling pins now too. But yea they are supposedly working on a command feature. You can have a.i open or smash doors. But also you can command A.I Ironman to take out the drones and then order A.I hulk to get to work on a dreadnought. Guess it will work similar to Tom Clancy games where you can order your squad mates around. Hope it comes out with Kate and the end of October.

Most important thing I want right now is the ability to replay Story mode. If they added it I havent noticed. I loved the story id gladly replay it while also leveling up Kamala and Widow(Only two i havent gotten to 130 yet. Feels kinda sexist that I left the two females for last. Wasn't intentional lol)

Play to your style. I'm a woman and Thor is my first leveled, Hulk will be next, then probably Kamala, Cap, Iron Man then Widow. Widow is challenging because you need to dodge damage to you to do more damage to enemies and that's just not happening in this game. Her style is better for a stealth type game and not what they made this game into being.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

HONEST GAME TRAILERS just covered the game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy18-XzcLA
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Thor's nickname in that video.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I should probably warn you people that much like HONEST TRAILERS once you watch one HONEST GAME TRAILERS you will end up binge watching them all.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    HONEST GAME TRAILERS just covered the game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy18-XzcLA
    Only gripe is it keeps talking about Squeezing money out of people for the characters . All the DLCs are free. Microtransactions are strictly cosmetic. Other then that these are always funny.

Yeah I dunno where all the talk about squeezing keeps coming from. There is absolutely nothing in the game you need to spend real money on in order to remain competitive.

So those War Machine and Black Panther image leaks from a page or so back.....do we think those are legit? And do we think characters like Rhodey and She-Hulk will be entire characters, or just skins with unique dialogue? I gotta admit I'd be fine with She-Hulk just being a skin, since I doubt there'd be much difference in her combat or abilities.....but I'm gonna be sad if Rhodes is just a skin. Either way, if we do get "just skins" characters, they better be treated as separate entities as far as companions and load outs go. I can roll with She-Hulk being just a skin for Banner, but I wanna be able to give her different talents/gear (without having to change them constantly) and I want to be able to run with both her and Hulk in a group at once.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Hard to say but I'm leaning towards them being theyre own characters completely.

Finished my first hero card. Didn't take that long. I'm like 30 points shy of finished my next 2 (Cap and Tony).

Nice! I'm probably halfway through the cards for all the characters but I've mostly been ignoring those daily/weekly objectives and am just focused on faction rep and gearing everyone up. I really should pay more attention to the cards though.

Hey, we're supposed to be getting Kate Bishop this coming month right? Do we have a date for that yet or is it just "sometime in October"?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Latter half of October I think. The intense silence isn’t helping

Meanwhile given PS5 Peter I am expecting another Tom Hollandified Spider-Man in Avengers now...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Meanwhile given PS5 Peter I am expecting another Tom Hollandified Spider-Man in Avengers now...
    Yea I thought Peter looked a little weird in Spiderman but I got use to it. They have a better lookin face now but he looks way too young for this version of Peter. Weird they changed his face

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Maybe, but the other characters don't really resemble the MCU actors all that much so maybe not.

And yeah, I'd assume Kate won't show up until towards the end of the month. If it were sooner they'd have already announced it, I think.

Damned if I'm still hoping for a quick launch for Black Panther though. I really don't want to wait on his debut and supposedly they were gonna talk about BP in that last live stream (right? That's the theory?), but pulled it because of Boseman's passing. If that's true then the character is likely ready to launch and they're just waiting. Don't make me wait on Wakanda's king, guys! If he's ready, give him to us! And if he's not ready, then what the hell are you taking your time for?

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Maybe, but the other characters don't really resemble the MCU actors all that much so maybe not.

And yeah, I'd assume Kate won't show up until towards the end of the month. If it were sooner they'd have already announced it, I think.

Damned if I'm still hoping for a quick launch for Black Panther though. I really don't want to wait on his debut and supposedly they were gonna talk about BP in that last live stream (right? That's the theory?), but pulled it because of Boseman's passing. If that's true then the character is likely ready to launch and they're just waiting. Don't make me wait on Wakanda's king, guys! If he's ready, give him to us! And if he's not ready, then what the hell are you taking your time for?
    Suppsedly we get Kate end of the month and then Hawkeye shortly after. And Black Panther would come after Hawkeye ---> War Machine -----> Captain Marvel ------->Spiderman. That's the assumption now supposedly based on the amount of data they found for each character found in the game. I think they announced Spiderman would be around May or was it March iono. Id expect Black Panther in December though.

Insomniac said they hired a new face actor because it better fit Yuri lowenthals voice. Iono bout that, New face look 16-21. Peter sounded like 26-32 to me.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-30-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Suppsedly we get Kate end of the month and then Hawkeye shortly after. And Black Panther would come after Hawkeye ---> War Machine -----> Captain Marvel ------->Spiderman. That's the assumption now supposedly based on the amount of data they found for each character found in the game. I think they announced Spiderman would be around May or was it March iono. Id expect Black Panther in December though.
    As in this December or next year? I didn't think they'd be releasing a new hero per month. The Hawkeyes yeah, those are back to back, but I figured that was post-launch ramp and they'd slow the releases down after that. Have they said how often they wanna roll out a new character?

I don't wanna wait a year for T'Challa, but I suppose if War Machine is among the first releases that'll help tide me over. I'm not a huge fan of Rhodes as a character, he seems kinda bland, but that armor could be a f*cking ton of fun in the game.

~ Black Panther.