Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

It's so bad though, because Hope would still need a mom. And Jan had so much to do with the Avengers. It's a sin she's pushed to the side.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Reports coming in about how player population on PC is dropping fast and causing matchmaking issues. Is this going to be Anthem all over again?

Maybe. It was down to 900 on Steam last I looked. PS4 numbers list 2 mil total players, but current played amount is somewhere around 840k. But Xbox numbers weren't good last time those were reported (below 9,000). I quit playing because party members kept getting dc'd and they still haven't fixed enemies that soak damage like crazy. They need to buff shield break or nerf shields. Also it's getting pretty tiring fighting in the same areas, against the same enemies.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I did hear they were adding the new SHIELD base today to get ready for the Hawkeye DLC, but I doubt that and the new game mode will be quite enough. In a month Cyberpunk will be out and nothing else will matter.

I hope this teaches Marvel never to do this kind of game again and have Square and others focus on strongly single player and story heavy experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I did hear they were adding the new SHIELD base today to get ready for the Hawkeye DLC, but I doubt that and the new game mode will be quite enough. In a month Cyberpunk will be out and nothing else will matter.

I hope this teaches Marvel never to do this kind of game again and have Square and others focus on strongly single player and story heavy experiences.
    Yea Kate suppose to come at the end of the month so we Tachyon rifts today and probalt sheild base and Cloning labs next week. Spread it out till the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea Kate suppose to come at the end of the month so we Tachyon rifts today and probalt sheild base and Cloning labs next week. Spread it out till the end of the month.
    The problem is that the Rifts missions are only for high level players - it’s a bit stupid locking off new content that way in my opinion, especially for those who might have not played for a while.

The problem is that the Rifts missions are only for high level players - it’s a bit stupid locking off new content that way in my opinion, especially for those who might have not played for a while.
    If all new content is locked off that's dumb but certain things need to be for progressing the endgame. Like new story missions should scale to your level but certain game modes need to be top level stuff. I mean Destiny has a nice mix of top-level stuff and available to everyone. At work but sounds like the new Sheild sub station did come out today. I'll find out whats new when I get home.

Well the new Hub is fine but the new game mode is dumb. Its just levels you already played with a timer and different modifiers. Ugh I'm out till The next update lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Well the new Hub is fine but the new game mode is dumb. Its just levels you already played with a timer and different modifiers. Ugh I'm out till The next update lol
    Yeah the Tachyon Rifts are really just a lazy game mechanic. This is not new content. I'm taking a break from the game until Clint gets released. Not actually interested in Kate Bishop.

I like the new hub, and the new game mode is about what I expected. We knew the Hawkeyes story involved AIM so their inclusion is to be expected and since this is just basically prologue for Kate/Clint's debut I didn't think we'd be getting new maps or other major content additions either.

Once new heroes actually show up, that's when I'm expecting new enemies, supervillains, and maps.

Though apparently they're delaying Kate's debut "slightly." No release date, just sometime after October. So, early November? 2021? I'm not thrilled by this but I do appreciate that they're trying to get the game into a good place and focusing on that right now.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I like the new hub, and the new game mode is about what I expected. We knew the Hawkeyes story involved AIM so their inclusion is to be expected and since this is just basically prologue for Kate/Clint's debut I didn't think we'd be getting new maps or other major content additions either.

Once new heroes actually show up, that's when I'm expecting new enemies, supervillains, and maps.

Though apparently they're delaying Kate's debut "slightly." No release date, just sometime after October. So, early November? 2021? I'm not thrilled by this but I do appreciate that they're trying to get the game into a good place and focusing on that right now.
    Yea Kate has been pushed back so Black Panther won't be till next year. He supposedly comes with a big expansion though

Probably.

I hold out a small (futile) hope that this won't delay everyone else though. They said they're holding back on Kate to make sure she and the new content work properly right? I assume they've got enough devs to fine-tune that and still work on Clint and everyone else too. So maybe if the gods are good, Kate will show up in early-mid November and Clint will debut a few weeks later, when he's supposed to.

At this point, I really don't feel like the game is in a place where it can delay new heroes if it doesn't absolutely have to. Ensuring a quality game experience is super important and I'm glad the team is taking the time to fix and improve things, but nobody's gonna be happy if Black Panther and other high-value characters are delayed because *Kate Bishop* needed some extra development time. If they can, just reduce the release window between Kate and Clint, and then go to the "once a month" model they seem to be aiming for.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Typically when things get pushed back in games, it pushes everything else. Happened with MH too. The game is still woefully broken too. My friends are trying to play right now and keep crashing. So the best bet is that things will get delayed and take a while.

Literally everything upcoming until the Hawkeye missions are multiplayer only and late game, which punishes the large number of players who have little inclination to grind the same stuff over and over again. It’s like they want this game to fail now.

The only real silver lining is that they are working on making the Reassemble Campaign replayable.

Literally everything upcoming until the Hawkeye missions are multiplayer only and late game, which punishes the large number of players who have little inclination to grind the same stuff over and over again. It’s like they want this game to fail now.

The only real silver lining is that they are working on making the Reassemble Campaign replayable.
    That fact that this wasn't naturally part of the game perplexes me.