Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    That would be the dream, X-Men Legends 2 is the gold standard for me. It would probably have to be a brand-new series as Activision no longer holds the rights to it, but I'd be all for it.
    I mean Activision had nothing to do with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 despite making the first two games. Activision was just the original publisher but it appears Marvel retains the rights to the name

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean Activision had nothing to do with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 despite making the first two games. Activision was just the original publisher but it appears Marvel retains the rights to the name
    Though notably, they didn't use the same universe as the previous Ultimate Alliance games or refer to any events from them. They just used the title and concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Though notably, they didn't use the same universe as the previous Ultimate Alliance games or refer to any events from them. They just used the title and concept.
    I mean thats all we need. XM2 came out like 20 years ago. I dont think anyone would expect a new game to follow up on where that left off

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean thats all we need. XM2 came out like 20 years ago. I dont think anyone would expect a new game to follow up on where that left off
    Agreed, plus there wasn't even a story to be followed up on frankly. I'd just be happy with a similar concept and gameplay and a gazillion characters, costumes and powers

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

New patch for the game. Nearly all marketplace items will be free and all characters will be getting buffs

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...COifAoSGw&s=19

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    New patch for the game. Nearly all marketplace items will be free and all characters will be getting buffs

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...COifAoSGw&s=19
    I guess this really is the end of the line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.