Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Question? Will you feel the same way if Spiderman is introduced as a teenager?
    I'm not expecting him to be, if only because he'd feel redundant next to Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not expecting him to be, if only because he'd feel redundant next to Kamala.
    You didnt answer the question. I dont expect him to be either but I wanted to get your take on a hypothetical. For what its worth, we are getting Kate Bishop, so the game will be adding more teens

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Shorter drop zone missions seem to level everyone faster and so does harm room.
    Yea Harm rooms work great for leveling up. What about loot farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    For loot farming Hives are the way to go.

Iconic missions seem like they are the best at the moment, but really anything that gives gear is good until about around 130 power level.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Iconic missions seem like they are the best at the moment, but really anything that gives gear is good until about around 130 power level.
    See i hit weird patches where all the gear I get is below my current. Then all of a sudden ill start getting better gear for a stretch havent noticed a pattern as to why. With Thor my first character i did all the qesut lines and they would reward great gear at end. If you raise level difficulty does it grant significantly better gear?

Anyway villian sectors and the such always give good gear as well.

The Weekly challenges are all over the place. Some are gonna take forever like every single character requiring 5 vault missions completed. I'm not doing 30 vault missions. Or For Thor you have to kill 5 or more enemies with Warriors fury 55 times. But Hulk just had to recover some health using rage. One of Hulks weekly challenged literaly took me 5mins. Also one of Thors is to Get a 5hit combo after starting with a sprint or dodge attack. Yea I've defiantly gotten 5hit combos in after doing a sprint attack and I get no credit. Also twice I deciphered patterns and got nothing. And I mean nothing, if you get a duplicate they give you units instead(Why not remove duplicates as an option). But one two occasions that didn't even happen. Really like what they have done here but iono of there's enough variety to beat the geind. Also way too many bugs for a game this big. If Destiny is what they are aiming for they are gonna lose that comparison. Story and characters is better with Avengers imo but Destiny if nothing else is functional and polished. Nothing ever feels clunky or glitches. Atheist in my experience with Destiny 1 and 2.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-07-2020 at 11:14 PM.

See i hit weird patches where all the gear I get is below my current. Then all of a sudden ill start getting better gear for a stretch havent noticed a pattern as to why. With Thor my first character i did all the qesut lines and they would reward great gear at end. If you raise level difficulty does it grant significantly better gear?

Anyway villian sectors and the such always give good gear as well.

The Weekly challenges are all over the place. Some are gonna take forever like every single character requiring 5 vault missions completed. I'm not doing 30 vault missions. Or For Thor you have to kill 5 or more enemies with Warriors fury 55 times. But Hulk just had to recover some health using rage. One of Hulks weekly challenged literaly took me 5mins. Also one of Thors is to Get a 5hit combo after starting with a sprint or dodge attack. Yea I've defiantly gotten 5hit combos in after doing a sprint attack and I get no credit. Also twice I deciphered patterns and got nothing. And I mean nothing, if you get a duplicate they give you units instead(Why not remove duplicates as an option). But one two occasions that didn't even happen. Really like what they have done here but iono of there's enough variety to beat the geind. Also way too many bugs for a game this big. If Destiny is what they are aiming for they are gonna lose that comparison. Story and characters is better with Avengers imo but Destiny if nothing else is functional and polished. Nothing ever feels clunky or glitches. Atheist in my experience with Destiny 1 and 2.
    I think it's all RNG. But there hasn't been enough time yet to find out best paths just yet. It's all theories atm.

And the bugs need fixed in the game. There are way too many.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I had a bit of slowdown during the campaign cutscenes where the heroes argued last night though it was thankfully not constant. I think I have only seen one significant slowdown in the game when I was fighting on the Hellicarrier as Kamala, though I had a slight one with Black Widow during the Monica boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I had a bit of slowdown during the campaign cutscenes where the heroes argued last night though it was thankfully not constant. I think I have only seen one significant slowdown in the game when I was fighting on the Hellicarrier as Kamala, though I had a slight one with Black Widow during the Monica boss fight.
    Came across alot of bugs but the one issue I havent had is any slow downs or drop in frame rate. Atleast not that i noticed.

The costume issues have been rather terrifying. Especially the ones of Cap in the WWII costume. His costumes in general just need to go back to the rigging dept.

You didnt answer the question. I dont expect him to be either but I wanted to get your take on a hypothetical. For what its worth, we are getting Kate Bishop, so the game will be adding more teens
    Kate looks like a grown ass women to me in the teaser but iono maybe she just looks older. Anyway as long as the story reason makes sense I don't care if they have Kids in the Avengers or other teams. Spidey in the MCU didnt bother me at all the way they set it up.

I'd personally rather not get teenage Spidey. I hope he's voiced by Yuri Lowenthal either way.
    Kate looks like a grown ass women to me in the teaser but iono maybe she just looks older. Anyway as long as the story reason makes sense I don't care if they have Kids in the Avengers or other teams. Spidey in the MCU didnt bother me at all the way they set it up.
    Yeah, Kate looks like she's in her 20's from the teaser.

Extraordinary Member

Was playing the single player and really liking the action. The kamala in-betweens do kinda drag tho. The finding the comics in the beginning kinda reminded me of Comic-Con. Probably start the campaign soon.

A decent way to get good gear is to pick a level with alot of Chests and you know the spawn points of. Then put it on the hardest difficulty. Don't fight anyone just run around grabbing chests. The Thor imposter mission is good for this, alot of chests that are easy to get to. Return to quinjet. Rinse and repeat. Also don't bother upgrading any gear till you get to 130. Doesnt help much and you will replace it soon. Save your resources.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kamala is one of the worst character to be created by Marvel in recent history. I find her incredibly annoying and her fangirlism adds to that

Question? Will you feel the same way if Spiderman is introduced as a teenager?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Holy **** its almost like Square and Marvel want to sell this game to teenagers. WTF are they thinking with that strategy ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.