Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Most won't wait. They'll move on to something. The biggest flaw of release now, fix later mentality that publishers have.
    They already have. They will be very lucky if people come back whenever they get around to actually adding the Wakanda stuff next year. They did not come back to MH. Not in overwhelming numbers. Launches are important. So companies need to stop rushing games to make profit immediately.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

They really should have just made this a one player story game like spider-man and left off the online stuff till next year.

The first stage A day was great and they did a great job with ms marvel. To many bugs and even shop glitches however ruined it. They needed more bad guys also.

With everything going on i'm getting flashbacks of this game.

Also NEVER make a game online only. It will be gone after they shut down the servers. That game lost. There is no reason at all to make games like avengers a online only game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The rumor is the Black Panther update is intended to really revitalize and reinvigorate the game, so they're probably holding out for that...although considering they couldn't even get the Hawkeye DLC out on time, I'm not sure how long before that's released and if anyone will still even be playing.
    Would it be a crime if they just end support for it now and we never get Spider-Man or any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    They really should have just made this a one player story game like spider-man and left off the online stuff till next year.

The first stage A day was great and they did a great job with ms marvel. To many bugs and even shop glitches however ruined it. They needed more bad guys also.

With everything going on i'm getting flashbacks of this game.

Also NEVER make a game online only. It will be gone after they shut down the servers. That game lost. There is no reason at all to make games like avengers a online only game.
    That's true for anything licensed. It's pretty temporary. Hell it's even difficult to get a hold of and play the old MUA games. Unless you caught them in the short window when they were on Steam.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's true for anything licensed. It's pretty temporary. Hell it's even difficult to get a hold of and play the old MUA games. Unless you caught them in the short window when they were on Steam.
    Mua were bundled on Xbox and Playstation awhile back. But yea I still have my original copies and apparently you can get way more for MUA 2 then other games of that age if you sale it. Guessing because its hard to get like you said.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Apparently there’s going to finally be an update today for Kate Bishop and the game via a War Table video.

Kate will be out December 8th, and Clint early 2021. Not excited for Kate at all but definitely interested in the teaser for Clint. Assuming of course its not all bugged to hell.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The silver lining is that it coming out on December 8th means I will have two days to finish the story content and play as Kate some more before Cyberpunk 2077 arrives and inevitably distracts everyone from everything else.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The game lost 98% of its playerbase on steam. It's dead Jim

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In comical update I actually a month ago during a Christmas layaway put this game in my games to get for Christmas. Anyhow once I heard just how badly player base have left it and more , I was like ...time to drop it outta my layaway ! So yep...decided against buying it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The game lost ninety-eight percent of it's base and the first DLC character is...wait for it....KATE BISHOP!? Bwahaha!

Yeah, that will bring all the players back.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I was a huge fan of this games potential. But yea I'm hands off until next year. I haven't put a dent in Valhalla the games so massive and Mile Morales I've only gotten 2hours in. Those will hold me until Cyber punk for sure and then between that a finishing up the other games. Yea February might be the soonest I come back.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly having to find comics just to get into the first mission was a red flag for me. I lost interest after a few days.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Sad thing, the gameplay of each character and the campaign were decent. There are potentials in it, but Disney/Marvel attitude in its video game department is pathetic.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The game lost 98% of its playerbase on steam. It's dead Jim
    Can you blame them with only now getting dlc.