Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 720
  1. #646
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Literally everything upcoming until the Hawkeye missions are multiplayer only and late game, which punishes the large number of players who have little inclination to grind the same stuff over and over again. It’s like they want this game to fail now.

    The only real silver lining is that they are working on making the Reassemble Campaign replayable.
    That fact that this wasn't naturally part of the game perplexes me.

  2. #647

    Default

    Well it sort of was. You just had to get the progress removal bug, lol.
    Was Curlytop

  3. #648
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well it sort of was. You just had to get the progress removal bug, lol.
    Lol in all seriousness I can't think of a game that doesnt let you replay the main campaign. Iono havent played in awhile but Destiny always had the Campaign mission as selectable after you beat them in the past. Kinda sucks that Destiny is the Model and the things Destiny shines at they butchered. Edngame content, functional multiplayer, and enough variety to make grinding more bearable.

  4. #649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol in all seriousness I can't think of a game that doesnt let you replay the main campaign. Iono havent played in awhile but Destiny always had the Campaign mission as selectable after you beat them in the past. Kinda sucks that Destiny is the Model and the things Destiny shines at they butchered. Edngame content, functional multiplayer, and enough variety to make grinding more bearable.
    Yeah, I can't think of one either. Not having the ability to replay the story lends to the overall feel of not enough content too.
    Was Curlytop

  5. #650
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    And clearly there’s the Iconic Hero Missions that are replayable but they’re not really as story driven, even if they do tend to have more distinctive elements for a mission.

  6. #651
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Is the overall thrust, then, that I should get this in a Steam sale in three years’ time when they’ve bothered to create a decent amount of single player content, and ignore the online grind bollocks?

  7. #652
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Is the overall thrust, then, that I should get this in a Steam sale in three years’ time when they’ve bothered to create a decent amount of single player content, and ignore the online grind bollocks?
    That's pretty optimistic.
    "Cable was right!"

  8. #653

    Default

    Probably not for three years. A lot of games that were this messed up repaired themselves in a year. The exception to that is Anthem. Which is being redone with no release date on that. Nor any communication about it. Which this very well could be. But it's the same company that had FFXIV that they rebooted and did well with.
    Was Curlytop

  9. #654
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Probably not for three years. A lot of games that were this messed up repaired themselves in a year. The exception to that is Anthem. Which is being redone with no release date on that. Nor any communication about it. Which this very well could be. But it's the same company that had FFXIV that they rebooted and did well with.
    This. I'm not as harsh on the game as others here, but I haven't had the glitches and bugs they have either. I'd *tentatively* recommend it now if you've got the extra cash you don't mind burning, a softly used PS4 that hasn't seen a ton of miles, and don't mind that the game's content is limited right now.

    But it'd probably be smarter to wait a little bit, let them smooth out the rest of the wrinkles and add more stuff. I still think the game could easily become quite solid within six months or so, if the devs put in some legit effort and more content isn't delayed.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

  10. #655

    Default

    i really gassed out quick on this game, despite reviews i figured i'd be into it longer

    hope numbers stay up for updates though it's not so bad

  11. #656

    Default

    There are reports of save corruptions still happening. People on PC seem to be able to fix it by going back a save and deleting the corrupted one. That's more difficult to do on console as it seems the saves are linked. Delete one, it deletes the whole thing.
    Was Curlytop

  12. #657
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Just watched that disaster of a Q&A with Amos. This dude is seriously detached from all aspects of reality and I have zero faith in Crystal Dynamics at this point. Even the damn audio on the Q&A was bugged. All I really want is to play as Black Panther but at this rate that will probably be next Summer.

  13. #658

    Default

    Ugh yeah. Everything keeps getting pushed back. And with bugs reoccurring, it feels like nothing is getting anywhere. What a mess!
    Was Curlytop

  14. #659
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Yep ill just check in for updates now and then but I'm done for a long while. Gonna be busy with Assasins creed,Miles Morales and then Cyberpunk for awhile. Maybe even watch dogs legion.

  15. #660
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,778

    Default

    Did they announce another delay or something?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •