Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Im hoping X-men come down the line. Maybe in an expansion. Things were probably well in development on this game before Disney bought Fox. I think im gonna wait a year on this game. If this could become a Marvel world Warframe ill be over the moon, but right not its looking like the next Anthem.
    They really shouldnt. This is an Avengers game, not Marvel Heroes. The only X-man that should be added is Wolverine IMO. I think this game should stay on brand and even though several X-men have become members in recent years thanks to UA, I think it dilutes this, especially since there are very few games dedicated to just the Avengers and their lore.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Im hoping X-men come down the line. Maybe in an expansion. Things were probably well in development on this game before Disney bought Fox. I think im gonna wait a year on this game. If this could become a Marvel world Warframe ill be over the moon, but right not its looking like the next Anthem.
    The only X-men that should be in this game are the ones that were actually Avengers. Beast, and Wolverine at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They really shouldnt. This is an Avengers game, not Marvel Heroes. The only X-man that should be added is Wolverine IMO. I think this game should stay on brand and even though several X-men have become members in recent years thanks to UA, I think it dilutes this, especially since there are very few games dedicated to just the Avengers and their lore.
    I think Storm and Beast are more deserving then Wolverine. But if we're getting Spiderman and Dr Strange as Avengers Wolverine makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think Storm and Beast are more deserving then Wolverine. But if we're getting Spiderman and Dr Strange as Avengers Wolverine makes more sense.
    I forgot about Beast, but yea Id include him. Why should Storm be more deserving than Wolverine? Wolverine served as one much longer than her across multiple lineups. Storm had a very short tenure and was marked by being Black Panther's tagalong wife.

I forgot about Beast, but yea Id include him. Why should Storm be more deserving than Wolverine? Wolverine served as one much longer than her across multiple lineups. Storm had a very short tenure and was marked by being Black Panther's tagalong wife.
    I have no idea why I said Storm. In my head I was seeing Beast and Moondragon and for whatever reason attached Storm to that. Yea no screw storm lol. Firestar and Namor should be there before her. Indont want either though. Couldn't care about one and never like Namor as part of a hero team outside Defenders.

I think Spider-Man already throws that out the window, Strange too since he's never been a traditional Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Spider-Man already throws that out the window, Strange too since he's never been a traditional Avenger.
    Both have been (honorary) Avengers in the films which this game takes influence from, so I dont think that throws things out the window. Spiderman was a mainstay in the Avengers for years in the comics, being a staple of the modern incarnations so he's pretty valid

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't think this game is going for traditional Avengers. It's using the movie lineup and has Kamala as it's lead character. They will use the big name characters that have been Avengers and Spider-man and Strange have fall into that.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well I'd love to try the free Beta but the damn servers are down right now comically. I am trying to see what this game is about but well...its not making me feel inspired to pay for it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So after spending time registering an account and all , learned that the Open Beta for free was only for 3 days this week and 3 days next week. Yeah , its too much of a fucking hassle. I'll save myself the time and say fuck this game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I've seen screenshots of Kamala shrunk a couple months ago. Probably in one of the trees that are locked in the beta.

Plus you can shrink enemies so my point stands.

Spider-Man brings money. Strange is an MCU face.

Only X-Men I could see being added is Wolverine for the same reasons as Spider-Man. But I mean we already have the roster.

He was a FULL avengers for three issues pre new avengers. So he was a full avenger longer then the hulk at the time. Cap asked him to join. He said yes.

I really do hope we get to run around the Hellicarrier with whatever character we choose in the final game.
    Let the voice actors have the characters think out loud when interacting with objects there (like when Khamala comments on caps shield) and you get some major brownie points from me for comparatively little effort.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Both have been (honorary) Avengers in the films which this game takes influence from, so I dont think that throws things out the window. Spiderman was a mainstay in the Avengers for years in the comics, being a staple of the modern incarnations so he's pretty valid
    By that metric Wolverine should probably be in the game too (as an X-Box exclusive).
    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I really do hope we get to run around the Hellicarrier with whatever character we choose in the final game.
    Let the voice actors have the characters think out loud when interacting with objects there (like when Khamala comments on caps shield) and you get some major brownie points from me for comparatively little effort.
    That would be cool. Reminds me of all the little touches Insomniac added to PS4 Spider-Man .