Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think the story and the very nature of it being Marvel is going to likely save it from being Anthem, plus they clearly have a post launch plan in mind that we’re going to probably hear about in the next hour (and probably have Captain Marvel confirmed as the second new hero). It won’t be Destiny certainly, but I hear the smart types will quickly learn to avoid any of the cash grabbing stuff we’re apparently stuck with and stick with the material as needed. I mean in theory if you elect to ignore the Marketplace and it’s ridiculous costs you’re going to get far more getting free credits with the challenge cards and using them on the newer heroes ones as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Where did you get that from?
    Target and Walmart have already announced it.

Safe to say if two of the biggest retailers have already gone this route, the others aren't that far behind.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Target and Walmart have already announced it.

Safe to say if two of the biggest retailers have already gone this route, the others aren't that far behind.
    There is nothing at your link but I did a google search. Thats for retail locations which makes sense bc they legally cant. Online is still a thing though as that has become a larger presence in recent years. PSN and the Xbox store always run the same sales around that week also. I do expect to see this game available around $30 in late Nov.

There is nothing at your link but I did a google search. Thats for retail locations which makes sense bc they legally cant. Online is still a thing though as that has become a larger presence in recent years. PSN and the Xbox store always run the same sales around that week also. I do expect to see this game available around $30 in late Nov.
    Sorry. It was to a USA Today article. Sometimes they hide their stuff behind paywalls and the likes. Not as user friendly as they used to be.

Online has Cyber Monday, though. If you see something it may be there. But Black Friday in the traditional sense is kinda DOA this year.
    Last edited by Noodle; 09-01-2020 at 09:34 AM.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Sorry. It was to a USA Today article. Sometimes they hide their stuff behind paywalls and the likes. Not as user friendly as they used to be.

Online has Cyber Monday, though. If you see something it may be there. But Black Friday in the traditional sense is kinda DOA this year.
    Its the same difference, considering they take place within the same 3-4 day span

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Not who I was expecting but awesome! And voiced by the lovely Ashy Burch of Aloy and Chloe fame!

Definitely disappointed with the War Table but adding Kate makes sense in that they basically work from the same kit for both Clint & Kate.

It was believed that they were gonna introduce BP and preview the Wakanda raid, but then Chadwick passed. So they changed things. And they did say the War Table changed at the beginning of the stream.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Not who I was expecting but awesome! And voiced by the lovely Ashy Burch of Aloy and Chloe fame!

Someone on the last page said she was expected since Hawkeye's mission are based on the Fraction run which she is a part of. Makes sense but kinda disappointing that they would release characters that are so similar that close together

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It was believed that they were gonna introduce BP and preview the Wakanda raid, but then Chadwick passed. So they changed things. And they did say the War Table changed at the beginning of the stream.
    I dont think so. I dont think they'd be introducing 2 unrelated DLC characters at the same time and considering Kate is coming first, it makes sense why she was here

oh got ya. So your conundrum is that its physically on sale, not that it is on sale (discount)
    Ye!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Ha! I feel smart now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Given that Clint's Storyline is supposedly mainly inspired by Fractions run I think it is not unlikely that Kate will come as a surprise hero in the same package/storyline.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm really curious how they altered it. I mean if BP was the intended hero it makes zero sense to not show him if they were looking to honor Boseman. Probably for the best as I have come across so many glitches this morning with buzzcut Kamala being my favorite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I have come across so many glitches this morning
    In the Beta?
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

In the Beta?
    The beta is over. the game is out

Someone on the last page said she was expected since Hawkeye's mission are based on the Fraction run which she is a part of. Makes sense but kinda disappointing that they would release characters that are so similar that close together

I dont think so. I dont think they'd be introducing 2 unrelated DLC characters at the same time and considering Kate is coming first, it makes sense why she was here
    Keep in mind that what they discuss on the war table does not mean it's coming right away. The raid was supposed to be three weeks after release, but wasn't discussed at all today, so it was likely pushed back.

Kate isn't coming until late October. Clint the month later.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I'm really curious how they altered it. I mean if BP was the intended hero it makes zero sense to not show him if they were looking to honor Boseman. Probably for the best as I have come across so many glitches this morning with buzzcut Kamala being my favorite so far.
    Probably because even though you can earn battle passes, they still also sell them. So that'd be in bad form to announce a hero right after the actor died.