Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The beta is over. the game is out
    Isn't available in my town but that's ok.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

Isn't available in my town but that's ok.
    The deluxe edition went live today, that's how im playing. The standard edition launches on the 4th.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I didn’t really see the point of the deluxe version - for a lot more money than you should be paying you’re only getting three days early access, several bland grey costumes that aren’t based on anything in the comics and one month of Marvel Unlimited. Generous.

I didn't like the Obsidian costumes either. It looks nicer on Thor and Hulk but I hated Cap's costume. I'm waiting for the fourth. It seems there will be a bit of a content drought too since the raid seems to have been pushed back.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The deluxe edition went live today, that's how im playing. The standard edition launches on the 4th.
    Ah, ok. I'll be getting the standard, keen to give it a try.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I didn’t really see the point of the deluxe version - for a lot more money than you should be paying you’re only getting three days early access, several bland grey costumes that aren’t based on anything in the comics and one month of Marvel Unlimited. Generous.
    Honestly don't like the obsidian costumes either and if the deluxe edition wasn't a gift from the Mrs. I would have gotten the standard edition as I like the Legacy costumes more especially Captain America's.

Yeah the Legacy costumes look nice at least.

Bit worried if they were planning Wakanda as the initial push post launch to keep up interest. Given the reception so far a lack of content could threaten it a lot.

Honestly don't like the obsidian costumes either and if the deluxe edition wasn't a gift from the Mrs. I would have gotten the standard edition as I like the Legacy costumes more especially Captain America's.
    Your wife sounds like a nice person, congrats! I didn't even look up the deluxe or digital edition, just pre-ordered the standard edition. Then someone told me about the different things you get based on the edition. I looked it up and was happy to see that I was getting those Legacy costumes, they look pretty rad. I especially like Thor's costume, the wings on the helmet made my day when I first saw that.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 03-09-2021 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Bye bye blue!

Yeah the Legacy costumes look nice at least.

Bit worried if they were planning Wakanda as the initial push post launch to keep up interest. Given the reception so far a lack of content could threaten it a lot.
    Yeah lack of content could be a big issue. I don't want to give spoilers or anything but the campaign is surprisingly short. Like i started playing it 7 hours ago and already finished it short... While working lol. So yeah they're going to have to pump out content quick. Otherwise this is gonna all about the grind.

Yeah lack of content could be a big issue. I don't want to give spoilers or anything but the campaign is surprisingly short. Like i started playing it 7 hours ago and already finished it short... While working lol. So yeah they're going to have to pump out content quick. Otherwise this is gonna all about the grind.
    That’s worrying. Can you replay the campaign after you have finished it btw? I hate the concept of something cinematic being locked away and only the multiplayer focused stuff accessible.

That’s worrying. Can you replay the campaign after you have finished it btw? I hate the concept of something cinematic being locked away and only the multiplayer focused stuff accessible.
    Good question and honestly haven't tried but i don't think so. Don't even see the campaign missions on my War Table anymore.

Good question and honestly haven't tried but i don't think so. Don't even see the campaign missions on my War Table anymore.
    Maybe there’s an area to access them? It sounds weird to create all that story content (including all the upcoming stuff) and not allow for players to replay it, it goes against game preservation not to allow for that. Or at the very least to have somewhere players can rewatch the conversations or something.

That might be an oversight or something they acknowledged internally but couldnt address pre-release. It wouldnt be the first time Ive seen a game released like that. Id expect it to be corrected in a future patch

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That might be an oversight or something they acknowledged internally but couldnt address pre-release. It wouldnt be the first time Ive seen a game released like that. Id expect it to be corrected in a future patch
    Yeah hopefully it gets addressed and the Battle Passes definitely need to be addressed. I'm not even talking about the pay aspect, but that it's going to take a VERY long time to get through and that's just talking about one hero.

Either way that's ridiculous if you seriously can't replay the campaign. Were they expecting everyone to rush through the story and head to the multiplayer mode?
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.