Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So do you guys think The Xmen exist in this world? There's a comic with Hulk, Iceman, Cyclops and Jean on Kamalas wall. Going off the comic if its more then just a wink and a nod X-Factor exists aswell.
    It's a possibility since CD got a multi-license. They could down the line do some DLC or a new game with X-Men in it and tie it in. Same with F4 and GotG who also have been rumored as part of the multi-license.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's a possibility since CD got a multi-license. They could down the line do some DLC or a new game with X-Men in it and tie it in. Same with F4 and GotG who also have been rumored as part of the multi-license.
    If they really are following the Destiny model. They can do these DLCS for the next year and then do an Expansion that costs 20-30 bucks like destiny does. Id be down with one of the big Expansions focusing on the Xmen. Now given all the characters that were data mined, they gonna need more then a year to get through all that unless a bunch are literally Alternate costumes.(Like Warmachine has all the same attacks as Tony, just has a unique skin and Voice actor.)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Apparently there was a significant rumour going around that Square have got the team behind the Deus Ex games to do a Guardians of the Galaxy game at some point soon. I only fear that that and X-Men could easily be done with the same bland live service gear model as Avengers...

Spectacular Member

So who is everyone maining? Come across any effective builds yet?

I'm working on getting everyone past L15 and it looks like Thor is gonna be my main, with Black Widow as a prospective 2nd. I want to like Hulk but he's just so weak at the outset compared to everyone else. Something is missing with his rage mechanic, though I'm not sure what

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post

I'm working on getting everyone past L15 and it looks like Thor is gonna be my main, with Black Widow as a prospective 2nd. I want to like Hulk but he's just so weak at the outset compared to everyone else. Something is missing with his rage mechanic, though I'm not sure what
    For now my main is Captain America and I'm using the Brooklyn Brawler build. I can pretty much keep that thing going as long as I want as long as enemies are around.

iMan 42s

So I just bought it on PS4 digitally. Mostly because if I don't like it I don't have a disk taking up space in my house. I don't shop at gamestops anymore and the used game shop is an hour from even that and I'm even a half hour from the gamestop. So yeah digital for me.

Kind of hope War Machine gets into this though. Lots of games have figured out how to make Iron man and War Machine distinct so I can only hope they don't put him in as an alternate costume or something lame like that.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Spectacular Member

I haven't had the chance to lab Cap much yet but I can tell he's gonna be an absolute monster when it comes to rushdown style play. I've seen some pretty effective ranged builds with him, too.

I am maining Thor. Will be leveling everyone though. Hulk is next for leveling.

Thor, got him to 50/ power level 122. Once he's maxed out ill tinker with his build while leveling Either Ironman or Cap next. Both are at level 20 with a power level around 50-60 right now.

Hulk from what I Hear can be a monster but you have to get him to a higher level first. He's the weakest character starting out but yea once you get deep into the endgame and can create a real build with him hes a monster. Hes by far the best A.I companion. He's equipped with all Pym gear so when he plays as my companion he ls constantly shrinking everyone. Comes in handy. So when your not playing as a character put the gear with the best effects not powrr level. From what I can tell your companions power levels don't matter but the gears effects still work.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I love Black Widow myself because I like the speed and movement of her. Iron Man and Thor are also good for me. Like all of them really but those the most.

iMan 42s

Being real, Hulk blows in this.

I can look past some bad textures, alright a lot of bad textures but you've gotta be kidding me with this Hulk right?
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Hulk is weaker earlier on but becomes stronger later after the other trees open up. The game also relies on resistance gear (artifacts) for heroes. It's doing the old school MMO thing.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hulk is weaker earlier on but becomes stronger later after the other trees open up. The game also relies on resistance gear (artifacts) for heroes. It's doing the old school MMO thing.
    Well that'd be fine if they didn't throw over a thousand enemies at Hulk which can be made comically worse by the player's choice in difficulty (Hulk really getting slapped around by some robot Kamala had no trouble with?). Building the player up and then throwing them at Hulk makes sense, doing it when the player is early on not with many of the skills or know how to play Hulk is one of the most baffling design decisions I've ever seen.

The only thing I can suggest for that is doing shorter, easier drop zone missions. Get levels and gear up. Then trying the harder stuff. There doesn't seem to be much difference in xp or gear in higher difficulty. So that only seems to be there for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Well that'd be fine if they didn't throw over a thousand enemies at Hulk which can be made comically worse by the player's choice in difficulty (Hulk really getting slapped around by some robot Kamala had no trouble with?). Building the player up and then throwing them at Hulk makes sense, doing it when the player is early on not with many of the skills or know how to play Hulk is one of the most baffling design decisions I've ever seen.
    Yea like Generic said, lower the difficulty with Hulk. I think default is challenge level II. Just do everything at level 1 until you feel hulk can handle it. You can see videos on YouTube once Hulk gets set up right hes a beast.

I've seen multiple people upset that people don't go flying when Hulk slaps them and that he doesn't do way morr damage then Kamala ,Cap or BW. For a game like this that just couldn't work. All these worlds and combat has to fit for alot of different characters. I mean I love Thor and Caps combat alot. But it's far from as good as it could be if this was just a Thor game or Cap game. Honestly I think in the future I'd rather them focus on one character. Make a Thor game or Cap game etc.. if they are really doing a GOTG game make it a single player. Then certain parts of the game can be geared towards certain characters. Rather then having to make a wide variety of characters be able to all function within the same sandbox relatively evenly.